24 | Decisions Chosen?

As Rosella was sitting in the graphic design class. the class lesson was technically on an intro to HTML and CSS coding and she was struggling; none of her friends from Articatix Club or even boyfriend is in the class; except for Kaora but she was sitting in the very back of the room and not near her. she tried to figure it out then instantly gave up.

Rosella was so frustrated she accidentally used her magic, she freaked out her heart pounding alert noticing vines and roots grow aimlessly around the computer. she looked over to where the teacher is, yet he was paying attention to his screen. Rosella even looked directly at anyone else hoping people weren't noticing the growing vines and roots. Kaora however was having her own difficulties she accidentally made her screen go black. 

Rosella sighed as she managed to control the vines and roots barely and snapped her fingers making it vanish. Kaora wasn't having an easier time getting everything back to normal and Rosella heard her friend panicking quietly. Rosella closed her eyes and taken a deep breath trying to get her frustration under control; before her magic shows again. 

okay then... I can get my powers under control... no problem... right? 
Rosella thought taking slow breaths, trying not to get Kaora's panicking to distract her. it was working for a while until she heard complaining and angry frustrations from the other students going around her which snapped Rosella out of her concentration. 

she looked at her screen and screamed, noticing a black screen she flashed her attention straight at Kaora, who was panicking "Kaora?! My Files?!" she yelled she didn't notice that her hair was getting black highlights; her eyes were slits and her fangs bared. 

Around the room the students gasped, some questioned and even a few called over to the teacher. Rosella raced over to Kaora in a flash. "close your eyes breath, control your powers" she whispered in a low voice; holding her friend's arms still. 

Kaora blinked and didn't respond about the werecat features of her friend. she closed her eyes, breathing slowly trying not to let her hands shake; concentrating on all of the black screens to get it to normal, before something actually happens with Rosella's help she managed to clear it. Rosella managed to calm her nerves down and her werecat features vanished although her hair still had black highlights. 

Suddenly the teacher walked up to wear Rosella and Kaora are. "both of you take your things and get out of the classroom!" he yelled

"what why?" asked Rosella 

"I have heard complaints that you two are distracting them work," he said

"that's not fair, we aren't doing anything at all" argued Rosella

"don't make me drag you out miss. dream" he threatened the golden blonde black highlighted hair girl

"fine... we will leave"

Rosella snorted at the teacher and went to get her stuff, before turning to the door and walked out, Kaora raced out after her; she looked behind her hearing the door of the class slam shut. "rude.." she glared

Rosella was walking glaring straight ahead, as she didn't seem to care that Kaora was just trying to catch up to her. "this sucks... this really sucks" she growled abruptly halting at a built-in bench she dropped her books and binder on it. "why on earth does this happen to me, this is my third time being kicked out of a class... and it's all because of this... this magic" she screamed angrily 

Kaora raced up to Rosella's side; but she sat. "it's not your fault, I was kicked out of class five times because of my magic... and one time was sent to the admissions office merely since I suffocated a student with the magic... and the worst thing is the teacher saw" 

Rosella looked at Kaora. "hell that is worse than what I did..." she was cut off by Ana's voice behind them. 

"you thought that was bad, I nearly put the science lab on fire" they spoke sadly.