35 | action in the secret lab

Rosella laid on one of the spare beds, with her eyes closed and breathing heavily. Her forearm was securely wrapped up in a thick bandaged like gauge over it was a coloured wrap, holding it together.

"Thank god for her werecat claws or her fangs relaxed... when she's passed out" spoke Aphrodite to himself, as he was staring out the windows, away from Rosella. Do her parents know, that she is revealing her half-breed appearances... 

There were three in the medical wing, However, this medical wing is small and is overlooking the front foyer of the entrance on the third floor, there is a spiral staircase that goes up to both the second and third floors. The Nurse working in the wing recently left to head down to the headmistress letting her know of the incident.

Soon enough Rosella opened her eyes, muttering a name underneath her breath, seeing an open-wide ceiling overheard. Her eyes were shot out of her eye sockets, sitting up "the medical wing?" she asked herself quietly

She got a little dazed, she placed her hand on her head calming down, looking over at her forearm. where it's all bandaged up she sighed out loud "oh right, what was I thinking?"  

Hearing Rosella sigh loudly and voice, the professor turned his attention toward her. his cyan blue eyes fixated on her with concern. "good you are alright" he spoke in a light tone. 

Rosella looked at the professor. "oh, Professor-" she paused catching her tongue and couldn't understand what to say to the man.

***

In an unknown location, Eris was frantically pacing back and forth in search of her so-called lousy older sister. well with the help of Soleil, whose name is Otoya Ittoki. "ugh, where it the hell, did my sister disappear to now?" she screamed in anger, lifting up a pillow of a cart of bedsheets and pillows on it and throwing it across the room.

"she told me she was sitting on the front foyer couches, but-" she paused feeling hands on her shoulders trying to settle her down.

Eris was tense hearing Soleil behind her, his gentle hands felt loose on her shoulders. "calm down Eris, there is no need to stress-" his breath caught in his tongue when Eris let his hands fall from her shoulders.

turning her attention onto the red-haired male, that's full of bright sunshine. "there is so much to worry and stress about my sister Soleil," she fumed with steam at the man in front of her. "Don't you dare tell me to calm down?!" 

"oh, I wasn't Eris, believe me," Soleil backed up with his hands raised confessing to his witch of a girlfriend. "Just at least try to-" Soleil tried to add something, but after he started, he'd noticed Eris walking away ignoring him in an instant. 

Eris was fixed on trying to find Yasmin and Luniver, who might have left the research lab, Soleil assumed to himself since he had looked everywhere for them, but it was harder for him to tell her. He'd looked inside and outside. Soleil might've fallen asleep when the two were on those couches, and Eris nearly killed him when she came up from the basement. this is surely the most questionable choice ever... I had to make... if only the boss is here...

Soleil heard Eris' screams as she yelled out for Luniver and Yasmin. He blinked out of his thoughts and he raced to where she was. "Damn it Eris, please calm down!" 

When he got to where she was standing, and everything was a mess in front of him. "I- Eris?" He asked looking up and down, left to right. "I'm sure, Yasmin won't try anything anymore...since Luniver might be with her" he spoke trying to stay calm, even though he was generally scared of the divination witch, he calls his girlfriend. 

"Soleil, please stay out of this" Eris says under her breath, trying to find something.

However, another voice soon entered the front hall. A golden-blonde-haired male with loose strands of pink down his hair in a form of highlights, He had green eyes, The male wore a closed lab coat and pitch-black pants, his shoes were brown dress-shoes. He had a very tranquil and calm demeanour, from the looks of it.  "What is going on here?" he asked

Eris paused dead in her tracks, as she found her jacket. Soleil raced over to Eris but stopped staring at the man that walked in from being outside, as he was returning from a business meeting, or what he calls a business meeting since it was definitely something else entirely. "Sir Mu Cosmas glad you are back?" spoke Soleil stopping in his tracks. "we've been doing well, uh?" Soleil looked on over to Eris, stepping out of the mini closet storage grabbing her coat.

"I don't see that you are doing well, as you quote it Mr. Ittoki or so you are called as Soleil, what is really going on?" he asked

"I- Well- " Soleil paused looking very nervous, as sweat ran down his face. 

"There are suddenly apparent reasons, that I may be needed elsewhere" spoke Eris bluntly turning her attention to the boss of the lab, However, before she backed away and could leave the lab in search of her sister and Luniver, she was stopped by Mu.

"Stop Eris, tell me what is going on first?" he spoke immediately, his back still on Eris as she halted standing off to the side with her jacket over her arm. "okay fine, well here goes" 

After Eris told everything to the boss, and everything that has happened when he wasn't here, without being face to face with him. "and that's it, Yasmin has escaped with Luniver, probably trying to fix her mistake and help these eight random girls..." she paused.

"Why are you two witches are trying to go about this your own way?" he spoke turning around to face her. "one of these days you both are going to expose this secret lab"

"why me, it's Yasmin who will... I was only trying to stop her, like following orders" she frowned at the gold-haired male.

Mu sighed. "well, here how about this, let me go bring Yasmin and Luniver back, then I'll let you do whatever you wish to them" he spoke like he was in agreement with the divination witch.

gratefully Eris agreed to it, promptly, and he told him where he'd find the two companions.. being she'll think up a punishment for her sister in the meantime. Soleil's eyes stretched wide "wait! what? Boss, Sir, what are you thinking?" he spoke racing to stand in front of Mu, blocking his path "but you just got back?"

"Oh, I have complete faith in that Neko-human... and to Eris, to stick around the lab" he responded "I'm sure you can keep an eye on everything, while I go out once more" he spoke as he walked past Soleil. 

"When I return I want the lab to be less messy," he said before he closed the door once more to leave to head to where Starlight University is located.

Eris looked at Soleil, a smirk formed her lips, while handing him a dustbin and broom. "Soleil, I expect you to tidy up while I'll check on Seshiru" she replied before leaving to the basement entrance.

Soleil stared at Eris, shocked at what to say. so all he did was directly let out a sharp scream of frustration.