40 | Busted! Pt. 2

Jinx tightened the book with her fingers. She felt defeated. oh shit... She then shrugged off the professor's hand and faced Aphrodite in the eye. "oh hey, yeah we'll get going now?" she smiled forcing herself to stand, using her freehand, to push herself to her feet; while still clutching the book against her chest. 

Jinx motioned her head at Rosella, to leave the library with a fast pace. Rosella nodded and got into a crouch, using her hands to balance her, glaring at the blue haired professor, letting him know that if he lets them leave peacefully. He won't have to have a serious discussion, with the two of them. still unaware of the three aisle watchers.

The male opened up his mouth and said a name, where only Rosella could hear, while the others around couldn't for some reason. Her eyes went wide as she lost her balance falling backwards once more, letting out a gasp. she caught him moving his lips to 'is that really you, "Marin?" which made her scream a bit.

"ROSELLA? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" asked Jinx leaped forward and into view of the three random strangers. she didn't think twice to help Rosella get to her feet, when Rosella noticed the book was being slightly revealed. 

She quickly screamed at Jinx warning her about the book, as she was finding her balance. Jinx gasped as she dropped it on the ground, once more. 

Yasmin gasped, "I knew, I knew it!" rushing over and swiped it up just before Jinx could pick it up once more.

"No." Jinx stopped midway, as the purple haired mysterious girl grabbed it first.

"Yasmin, please calm... yourself" sighed Luniver, leaning against the bookcase.

"hey please give that back, that's the libraries property!" snapped Rosella, lying facing marching up to where Jinx was standing. "we were just about to check that out"

Yasmin looked at the golden blonde haired girl and scarlet red haired girl, raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" she asked while tucking the book under her armpit. "this book, isn't this university's property, so you might be mistaken" 

"She's right? this book belongs to... uh... us" spoke Luniver "you shouldn't touch it" 

"I'm sorry, but it was stashed here for safe-keeping, for undisclosed reasons" spoke the male blonde 

"what undisclosed reasons?" asked Jinx "if it has anything to do with powers and magic, then you can tell me and her?"

Rosella nodded. 

"what is this talk about powers?" asked Aphrodite overhearing Jinx and Rosella, turning the corner. 

Sweat rolled down Rosella's back of the neck, nervous. She quickly turned around to face the beautiful man. It was ironic how she hadn't fell for the chemistry professor, but good thing she didn't, since one thing that is keeping her from it, is the age gap and the fact she knew him when she was like four. She then looked at Jinx, hoping to attempt to lead him away from overhearing that they have powers and it's all that purple haired women's fault. 

Jinx blushed up a bit, thinking oh shit... as she forgot that a professor is literally just behind them and nearby.

"it's nothing to be of your concern, Aphrodite" spoke the blonde-haired male politely. "trust me"

Rosella glared at Yasmin staring her down, questioning that it was her fault that they had uncontrollable powers. 

"oh, why have you gotten so secretive Mu... it's not like you?" spoke Aphrodite simply pushing himself threw Jinx and Rosella, to meet his companion, face to face, clutching his hands together. 

"I mean, we aren't that close, the only thing we ever knew each other was the fact that-" Mu paused, before he realized that he has company, from Rosella, to Jinx and the idiot witch Yasmin and her boyfriend, Luniver.

Rosella was curious what the Mu was saying, but really she didn't care. However, she should tell him, that she goes by Rosella now and not her biological first name. "I heard what you said softly Mu Cosmas, but my name is Rosella"  she said toward him interrupting Aphrodite's and his conversation "and this is one of my many friend's Jinx Audra" 

Jinx glanced over to Rosella wondering where in the hell, she is going with this. "about the book, apparently my friend found it, as it somehow popped out of the bookcase... in front of her" she spoke grinning, looking over at Jinx who also glared back surprised with anger filling into her face. 

'Rosella... that's enough...'
Jinx whispered lightly under her breath and leaning into her ear. "and besides are you sure you want to tell everything to these strangers, about you... what if you tell them that you are a half werecat..." 

Jinx eyed Rosella, nervously shooting a glance at the blonde man, with slight lavender lowlights and towards the purple haired girl as well as the navy blue haired male leaning against the shelf. b-but how did you know that blonde male's name...

Rosella, looked at Jinx with a comforting look, hiding her guilty smile. "relax Jinx... I'll handle this..." she spoke softly, closing her eyes lightly as she responded, under earshot. before she narrowed her eyes away from Jinx, a thought readily aware of that fact she never told anyone fully of the truth. ...and besides I've been hiding more things from you and everyone else... also the fact I'm not even human, I never told her, that I'm also half vampire... I'm a nekophiree... would I tell Jinx, maybe... in the future.

"I see Rosella, I guess you don't want anyone to know your real-" Mu paused on his words not adding anymore, locking his lips with an invisible key, and throwing it away to signature that he won't tell, before he looked at Aphrodite "because, and not that we are any close" he added to his friend.

Aphrodite smiled, slightly giggled "well if you want privacy, I guess I'll just head out" he responded signally goodbye before he turned around and left the aisle and leaving the libraries premise.

Rosella watched the chemistry teacher, leave, but she wasn't able to say anything since Yasmin beamed about blabbering that he was gone and it's time to start talking about the book Jinx found in the shelf "okay! now that the teacher is gone, we can talk about why and how this spellbook managed to appear in front of a student" she spoke confidently.

Jinx and Rosella blinked at her. 'we just told you,' 

Mu, however grabbed the book from Yasmin's grasp and then slapped her on the back to the head. "well that's what you get when I told you not to steal it and your younger sister requested that after escaping" 

Rosella and Jinx jumped at the slap sound. Luniver jerked upward alert. Yasmin, blinked sharply holding her back of her head. "ow... that was uncalled for, but I guess it was well deserved, I'm guessing Eris..." she sighed feeling defeated. 

"also she wanted me to drag you back so don't go anywhere, you too Luniver" Mu eyed at the purple haired girl.

"oh don't worry about me, sir" Luniver chuckled admitting that he wasn't really going with his girlfriends ideas and crazy plans by helping the eight girls that she gifted powers to. even though he could feel Yasmin's stare piercing him, through active electric circuits as he had an innocent smile. 

Luniver... 

"so this has something about powers..." responded Rosella in a low voice, with her thumb on her chin giving a quick glance at Jinx, who also gave her a glance. 

"well, I guess I have to come out and say it, how the hell, do I walk outside without having it rain over me and anyone..." spoke Jinx annoyed giving the purple haired girl a sharp glance. "there's also two others who can't touch anything without gloves... but that's a temporary solution, so I hear, another will cause someone to have heatstroke do I need to say more?" 

well.. mine isn't that bad, but I don't want to attempt at walking in weeds the rest of my life without pavement... thought Rosella, eyeing Jinx, trying to explain the massive situation.

"yes. yes that is a situation alright," Mu spoke in thought, while putting the book in his labcoat's inner pocket as well clearing his throat sending a sharp glance over on Yasmin, before continuing   "well, the people working with me is planning on fixing that, by turning all of you to normal, since a certain someone-" 

Yasmin glared back, but didn't say anything, she sighed. 

"so, I'm taking that these are mistakes-" Jinx started before Rosella interrupted, her so she couldn't respond.

"what? you can't is there a possible solution to help us get these powers under control?" she asked pleadingly.

Yasmin gasped but before she could say anything Luniver, put his hand over her mouth and whispered something in her ear.

"Rosella?" Jinx sighed roughly narrowing her eyes at her, before she took her aside " seriously though Rosella, I can't go outside without having it rain.. I think it would be time to have these removed permanently" 

Jinx gritted her teeth, hinting that if she wants to wait to walk with her, she won't complain about getting wet. "not to mention that if Estelle and Winter is leaving shortly behind us, the rain will be mixed with snow and that'll turn to freaking hail... I heard from Lilly, that she has trouble touching objects without a pair of gloves on, and I'm assuming Ana has the same problem," she added sharply.

Rosella blinked surprised at her. "honestly Jinx..." she sighed sadly, when she couldn't say anything since Jinx is right. Even though, It never happened to Kaora, yet... but she nearly got killed by Dongli's gift... eh... vampires aren't good with the heat... go figure... 

"I know, Eris wouldn't like this, but I'm still the boss, and maybe there is an another way to help with controlling these powers you speak of?" spoke the male overhearing Jinx's personal thoughts. 

Jinx jumped realizing the male heard her. Rosella grinned at him, giving Mu a wink. "what?"

Yasmin's eyes went wide, forcing Luniver to let go from her mouth. "yes, I knew you'd change your mind sir" she screamed "may I please?"

He sighed deeply. "Tch. Yasmin, you aren't going to help me..." he stated lightly, before he looked at the blue haired boy. "Luniver, please take Yasmin back to the secret lab and tell Eris everything okay?" 

 Luniver grinned while grabbing Yasmin, by the arm and dragging her along. 

"Luniver, please take this back with you," Mu spoke before he removed the spellbook out and handed it over to him.  

Luniver nodded and grabbed the book, from Mu, with his free arm, as he walked away from the boss. 

"I- I just wanted to fix what I did... myself" 

That's all Yasmin said before the two went out of sight. Mu wasn't happy when he heard that coming out of the witch's mouth, as she was being led away. Rosella spoke under her breath, somewhere along the lines to 'I-knew-it'. 

Mu turned back to Jinx and Rosella. "now could you tell me, who did my accomplish gave these powers too? and more information about how you ended up with them?" he said looking Jinx and Rosella, in the eyes.

Rosella sighed, loosely thinking. oh great here, comes the speech... and Jinx doesn't look happy either...