19 | Assembly

As the sun started to sink below the horizon, everyone was in the auditorium, for the assembly. the Essix girls are sitting together in the first row upfront and being the new group in Starlight University was sitting at the very back row; known to be the Articatix girls, the girls with magic powers well everyone but two girls, who are sitting beside Ana to the right of Lilly and Kaora. Dongli was holding a foam hand and holding popcorn beside Jinx. who looked awkward or just annoyed really. Kaora looked at Dongli "you do know you don't have to make popcorn and a foam mitt this isn't a torment Dongli?" she asked the brown-haired girl.

Lilly groaned and facepalmed. "please don't try... Kaora" she responded in annoyance at her friend. "by the way where is Rosella  Dream?" she asked changing the subject.

Jinx overheard them but stayed quiet as she listened to what both of the girls are saying. "I honestly don't know, she told me she had to do something important... though she was acting really weird two weeks ago," she said concerned for her friend and roommate.

"Interesting she might honestly be convincing Kuro to get back together.. with-" she started before hearing someone below on the bleachers and then someone apologizes before trying to walk up. 

"oh speak of the devil..no wait," she said looking at who Rosella bumped into. 

Lilly and Kaora went into hushed whispers. Ana overheard and shook their head, much to their dismay. "I can't believe that you two are so..." she started.

Jinx sighed, feeling bad for Rosella that Kuro went to her and they began to date over the past year. Kaora looked at her concerned after hearing her sigh. "you alright Jinx?" she asked facing the girl with storm magic. 

Jinx blinked and said something under her breath. "yeah I am alright.." she said with a cutesy face. is it that the new guy transfer student... what his name... 

Rosella looked at the guy, with black hair and black eyes. "oh sorry... I am trying to get to the top of the bleachers..." she started as she slowly got away from him, he blinked at her and smiled gently at Rosella's long light brown hair that was currently in a pony tail she was also wearing a purple sweater, a pink t-shirt and long black pants, tied at her waist with a brown belt. her bangs and sideburns are tied back either in her pony tail or behind two clips at both sides of her head. "hey aren't you the new guy that transferred to starlight?" she asked curiously

he nodded, staring at Rosella. "yes.. names Zeref Dragneel" he replied toward her, extending his hand at her.

Rosella had taken it for a head shake and replied "Rosella Dream.. it's nice to meet you?" she introduced herself "I can be happy to show you around the university sometime.. but right now I need to head up to where my friends are.. for the assembly.." she spoke

he nodded at her as Rosella turned around as she went up toward the top, where her friends are sitting. Kaora and Lilly leaned toward each other and cooed while with smug faces. At the time Rosella reached her friends, she heard what Lilly and Kaora are saying "this has nothing to do with the love you guys.. .. like I said I am in love with someone else" she said sitting beside Jinx, who looked down, not meeting eye contact.

"will you two be more mature-" started Ana before getting shushed by Estelle.

"hush the assembly is starting" responded Estelle paying attention.

Everyone in the Auditorium went quiet as the new head of the student council and followed by the headmistress of the entire university walked out on the floor before the entire student body, but before they started their speech Dongli leaped to her feet to cheer them on.. which made almost everyone turn upon her, well the ones nearby where the articatix girls were sitting, most of them just glared at Dongli. Lilly hit behind her hands rather embarrassed. Jinx, Kaora and Rosella facepalmed.