Jaide

Hehehe OC go brrrrrrr

And before anyone asks, no, she is NOT Bonestealer McMoonsprite.

Her design is BASED off of stinky bone-stealer man.

There's more to it...but now's not the time.

---

Slowly, Hat Kid's eyes fluttered open.

Where was she?

The last thing she remembered was nervously watching Bow on top of the ice structure, watching her reach for the timepiece, and then feeling the last of her health drain away. Then everything had gone black. Had Bow Kid gotten the timepiece? Were they back in the spaceship?

No- as her vision grew more and more in focus, it was clear that this wasn't the spaceship. Everything was way too blue. Where the peck was this?

As soon as her vision was completely black, she realized that what she was looking at was ice. They were still in this pecking tundra?! When was this nightmare going to end?!

She looked around the room, narrowing her eyes. The roof of the room was circular, like a dome. They couldn't be inside that giant ice structure, could they?

Wait- where was Bow? Hat Kid glanced around quickly, then relaxed when she saw her friend right next to her. She was still out cold. Haha, ice pun. Hat Kid also realized that the two of them were on a makeshift bed- a large, fluffy blanket thrown over a bunch of pillows.

Okay, where the peck were they?! And why had they suddenly teleported to those pillows? Unless-

Hat Kid's eyes widened. Oh no. Did someone take them to another place? If so...who was that person? And where were they? Were they friendly? Considering all the people they'd met on this planet, Hattie severely doubted that. It was too good to be true.

Carefully, she stood up and jumped down onto the ice, sliding a few inches. She stuck her arms out to regain her balance. Hat Kid glanced back at Bow Kid. She didn't want to wake her up just yet, especially if there was a creepy monstrosity coming after them. She'd leave Bow there for now.

She shuffled forward awkwardly on the ice. Oh, this was going to be horrible. Hat Kid couldn't run fast like this. She wasn't going to be able to escape anything at this rate. But she focused on sliding a few inches at a time, taking her time but trying to go fast.

Hat Kid gripped the slippery ice wall at the end of the wall. Her feet slid, and she leaned against the wall. She gritted her teeth. Peck, this was annoying. If she let go of the wall, she'd crash to the ground. Hat Kid squatted, drawing her feet in and taking a moment to crouch. Maybe that was for the best. It was a better sneaking position.

She skidded forward uneasily. Okay, I'm taking that back, Hat Kid thought miserably. I feel like a pecking caveman.

But at least Hat Kid managed to stand back up again. She managed to shift herself around the corner.

Then she froze. Agh, another ice pun.

She found the person who brought them there.

Hat Kid couldn't quite get a good view of them since their back was to her. But she could absolutely 100% tell that they were wearing a mask, from the white pointed horns and strap going across the back of their black head. Yeah, I don't like the vibes coming from that. Whatever it was wearing a light red dress or robe, with yellow trim at the bottom, the cuffs of their hands, and on the collar of the dress-robe-thing.