Voice Headcanons

Not a oneshot, but something I probably should do!

Hey there! It's been a hot minute, hasn't it?

I haven't got a oneshot prepared for this month, but I do have a different fun thing ready.

Ever wondered what my blorbos sound like?

No?

Too bad!

Potential spoilers for those who haven't finished the Owl House Season 2b. Which means the second half of the second season. Just in case.

It's a lucky thing we have in-game voices for most of the characters, or else I would never be able to complete this.

While Moonjumper and Prince don't have voices, I didn't choose anything different for them because I picture them sounding similar enough to Snatcher. Of course, Prince and Moon wouldn't have all the effects on their voices, though I can definitely picture Moon with just a base echoey effect and not the reverb.

The main thing with the voice that sets Snatcher apart from Prince and Moonjumper is their tone. Snatcher has had hundreds of years to develop his voice into being loud, powerful, and brash, while Moonjumper has likely remained silent in the Horizon for decades at a time. Their voices, while largely the same, are quieter, higher in pitch, and they generally sound more anxious.

Moon and Prince's voices are the same if it weren't for the effects on Moonjumper's voice. This sometimes greatly confuses the kids when either Prince or Moonjumper is speaking and the kids aren't looking.

Now let's talk about OCs. Let's start with Jaide.

It comes with a lot of pain to say that this Dear Evan Hansen song fits more than lyrically.

I have no more to say besides ow.

Also have some doodles.

Listen I KNOW these doodles aren't specific to the song

Listen I KNOW these doodles aren't specific to the song. But I dropped some hints of other lore in there as compensation so SHUT.

Next on the list is the Outlander!

And. His canon voice.

Is COMPLETELY Cosmo_Knight's fault.

THEY MENTIONED IT ONCE AS A JOKE.

BUT IT COULDN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.

NOW IT'S CANON.

Peck this.

Next character

Next character.

Ichor is in a similar boat to the Outlander, as in I headcanon them to sound like an incomprehensibly powerful character from an animated "kids" show.

So when I discovered the similarities between them and the Collector from The Owl House? It clicked.

The similarities:

-Both trapped for hundreds of years inside an object.

-Both terrifyingly powerful characters with god-level abilities.

-Both can destroy the world if they want to (not confirmed on the Collector's part, but probably true).

-Similar personalities. Playful, somewhat child-like (more mature on Ichor's part), knowledgeable.

-Shadowy, distorted forms (Ichor more so than The Collector).

So naturally I headcanon their voices to be similar. Ichor definitely sounds a little more grown-up, but it's absolutely similar.

Anyway. That's it.

See ya!