Part 23 - Intoxication

Everyone's smiling and adoring Yves that Holly couldn't help but get mad at Yunho for staying too long by her side. In her opinion, he's being too insensitive to not notice that he's not with his girlfriend. He seems so happy though and she didn't want to interrupt. Holly stood up, walking away from San and Olivia and grabbed a bottle of Jack. Wooyoung who's currently making drinks for everybody smirked at the sight of Holly drinking like her life depended on it.

"Are you sure you wanna do that?" He asked, catching Holly's attention.

"What else should I do then?" She asked as she slammed the bottle of Jack on the table. Wooyoung's eyes almost popped out when he saw that she had finished it.

He didn't know that Holly drinks this wild.

"More. Mix me something sweet." Holly requested, making Wooyoung smile and mix her a drink that's right for her. Nobody appreciates him in this place. They just take the drinks and go.

Holly stayed and even climbed the counter and sat there like an ignorant fool.

"Here you go, your highness." Wooyoung gave her a cocktail that would quench her thirst. "If I were you, I'd stop drinking and take Yunho somewhere 'little-miss-perfect' can't follow." He gave Holly a little friendly recommendation.

Instead of doing as told, Holly messed Wooyoung's hair treating him like the little brother she wished for but never had, annoying him. "You're doing the expected. You're predictable." She said as she took a sip on her cocktail. "I happen to be a one complicated son of a bitch." She finished the whole cocktail and grabbed another bottle of Jack. "That was all nice but I need something that would lead me into intoxication faster." She said and then gave raised her bottle upon opening it.

"Cheers!" She cheered, convincing Wooyoung that she's already intoxicated and didn't need the second bottle of Jack.

"For the record, I'm on your side. I just don't want to show that I'm biased. I like you better for Yunho." Wooyoung whispered to her.

Holly giggled as she danced stepped out of the counter to get some fresh air. That's when Yves approached her holding a flower crown. "Holly, wait." She tried to keep up with her.

Holly turned to see her. "If I were you, I'd move back." She warned.

"Why?" Yves asked, looking back to Yunho, afraid that Holly might hurt her.

"I'm about to become a werewolf." Holly joked as she finished yet again another bottle of Jack.

Yves placed the flower crown on Holly's head and clapped her hands. Holly was surprised that she was so nice. She even felt guilty that she got jealous of her earlier.

"You're so lucky. You and Hannah. You have Mingi and Yunho. My two bestfriends. I want my life back. I want my bestfriends back to how it was before." She cried as if Holly did something offensive or insulting.

"Do you need water? Maybe you're drunk  you should sleep." Holly suggested.

"No!" Yves grabbed her sleeves. "Please return Yunho. Can I have him at least?" Yves pleads.

"I think we better go back." Holly took her ha d and pulled her forcefully but Yves pulled her hand back, refusing to go back.

"What did Yunho saw in you? How can I be you? Help me be like you." She shouted at Holly. She grabbed her hand and spun her to look at her.

"Are you crazy?" Holly yelled at her. "Trust me, you don't want to be me." She gave her a warning look then walked away from her.

"Why not?" Yves asked her out of curiosity. She wanted to know more about Holly. She wanted to know what Yunho likes about her. Maybe then she can be close to that and have Yunho again.