Part 15 • Liar

San eyed Olivia who reek alcohol and pretty much wasted. She can't even open her eyes properly. "I told you to stay out of trouble." He sighed impatiently. He wanted to just take Olivia home and lock her inside her room and not open the door even if she cries.

Olivia crossed her arms on her chest, glaring back at San. "Holly is right! You're holding me against my happiness." She said then started to walk away.

San smirked in annoyance. Girls always think that they're being held back. That they can do so much more, but if nothing's going to stop her right now, she'd end up in the ER later. "Where did that came from? I was just trying to keep you out of trouble." He said chasing after her, but Olivia tried to walk faster away from him, even though the ground feels like it's spinning.

"Olivia! Olivia! Get back here young lady!" San demanded like a parent. He never knew that there's a day that he will scold someone, when he's not even a responsible person to start with.

Olivia kept walking until she found Hongjoong's car. She sat at the hood of the car, trying to ignore San.

He stood in front of her angrily. "You can't just ignore me like that! Just in case you have forgotten, you're my responsibility." He reminded.

Olivia rolled her eyes in a mocking way which just drive San insane. She's just like Hongjoong, but a 'naughty-girl-version'. Just as stubborn. Good thing she's a girl or he would've hit her. "Ohh! You're so important." She mockingly said. "Well, not so much pretty boy, you can't even do half of your responsibility. You went to your fucking friends, flirted with girls and let me out of your sight. I drunk three bottles of whatever it is that Holly gave me, and I think I'm going to have the worse hangover of my life tomorrow." She said before she had to go to a tree and throw up.

San sighed, brushing his bangs to the side in annoyance. "You're such a headache!" He sighed then helped her by rubbing her back to help her let out everything in her stomach.

He also grabbed a bottled water from his car and gave it to her. Now he's more than convinced not to marry, so that he would never have a daughter and wonder what's happening to her when she's out partying. It's just so much to think about.

"Ooopsy!" She said on her baby voice.

"What now?" He yelled, unable to take any more of her bullshit.

"It's in my shirt." She said showing San some drops of vomit on her top.

He rubbed his temple, then removed his shirt. "How many shirts do I have to lose?" He whined, recalling his shirt that he gave her when she was wearing a revealing dress at Cub Wonderland. He unbuttoned his shirt then gave it to Olivia. He opened his car door so she can change to his shirt without being exposed.

"Oopsy!" Olivia squealed.

"What?" San groaned, checking up on her.
"It smudged on your car seat." She said, making San growl then get inside to clean up. It was a leather so it won't get absorbed. He was trying hard to make sure that it was clean while Olivia passed out on his back seat.

He sat back after cleaning to rest when Olivia's phone started ringing.

Why is she even carrying this stuff when the  touch sensor doesn't work anymore?

He took it from her pocket and red the caller ID.

Yejun

That bastard. If only he can answer the call, he would get rid of his dude as soon as possible. After 5 minutes when the call ended, a message popped up.

Yejun: I'll be waiting for you tomorrow night at Eiffel Tower.

San wanted to delete the message so Olivia won't read it but no matter how hard he pressed the screen, it didn't work. He knew that Olivia would definitely meet him there. She's obviously still in love with him.