Part 2 • Perfect Picture

Holly miraculously fell asleep and used Yunho's shoulders as her pillow. That's when Yunho gave her back her neck pillow, carefully, noticing a tattoo at the back of her neck. It appears to be the skyline of Incheon.

He chuckled at how dedicated this girl is with her travels. She even gets the places tattooed.

She sleeps with her knees up with her hands wrapped around them, like a fetus. Lucky her, she fits on the chair comfortably.

Is she cold? There is no certainty to why she sleeps like this, but Yunho covered her with a blanket anyway.

He closed her journal, trying to put it inside her travel organizer when he saw a pink post it peeking out of her journal. He opened it at that page to arrange it when he accidentally red it.

Use the money I have you to explore the entire country and use the change buy coffee or croissant.      -Mom

Yunho almost punched his face for judging her too hard. It turns out, her parents approve on her travels and even give her picket money.

"Please let me out?" She muttered in her sleep. Yunho thought it was cute that she sleep talks. He took his phone out and started creating memories of this flight. Maybe it's not bad to keep the best memories.

He snapped a photo of Holly and even tried to capture the night skies. Maybe she'll like this photo. He printed it out on her mini printer and placed it on a page of Holly's journal.

He took a gel pen and started scribbling. 'Yunho's memories.' He filled up an entire spread at the back of the journal. He was so into it that he forgot about the time. After he finished, he put all Holly's things on her travel organizer and purse.

She might find out about it soon after she opens her journal, or maybe later, or maybe much later on when she's finally flipping through all her journals. Yunho's not really expecting that she would be happy about it. He didn't wish to see her reaction either.

He just wanted to be a little part of this exciting adventure that she's about to have. An adventure that he will never be a part of again.

"I'll give this plane ride five stars." She muttered, still asleep.

"Me too." Yunho whispered, as he smiled.

He fell asleep, using Holly's head as his pillow, since he's too tall to actually use her shoulder. They're both too tired to wake up, until the flight attendant tugged Yunho's sleeves. "Jeong Yunho? Sir, I believe you need to get off first, due to some difficulties back in your connecting flight in Beijing you weren't able to depart at the scheduled time. Sorry for the delay. Because of that, you have a 50% discount on your next flight." She discussed but Yunho just woke up and couldn't process anything.

"You're going to be late for work, Sir." She went straight to the point and that made Yunho stand up and reach for his belongings.

"Follow me towards the exit after we land." The attendant said and went back to her station.

Yunho sat back down with his suitcase on his hand, glancing at Holly, who's still deep in her sleep. Yunho grabbed one of his business cards and placed it on her organizer, hoping she would contact him at least once.

The plane landed and he had to leave if he wants to still keep his job. He followed the flight attendant and never looked back. It'll be harder that way. Somehow he wished she would at least remember his face, just in case they bump into each other later on.