Part 7 • Accident

For the last couple of hours, Yunho's been waiting an update from LostAlice without resting. He kept refreshing her page even though his eyes are already tired.

He's back at it again. He's again desperately looking for her, now that she's out of his sight. There's nothing he wouldn't do right now just to see Holly once again.

Glancing at the picture frame on his desk, thinking twice whether he should resign or not. "Noona! Would you be okay without me?" He asked, taking the frame, looking at his older sister.

His door opened without a knock and that's when he knew who it was. It was Mingi who also knows where he keeps his keys. "Good morning Lord Voldemort, it's time to kill Harry." He greeted.

Mingi barged in his room and saw him staring at his family picture again. He sighed sympathetically, sitting beside him. "You know what, your sister's thankful of you, but everytime you look at her like she's a poor puppy who was played by vicious kids she felt awful for holding you back. It's why she keeps telling you to get a girlfriend and stop worrying about her." Mingi told him.

"If only that bastard didn't leave him when she got pregnant! If only I protected her. If only I wasn't too cool about that guy visiting our house. It's my fault for not being a reliable man of the house." Yunho said in anger. He's usually this hard in himself.

Mingi hit his back lightly to cut off his thoughts, because he knew for a fact that Yunho's mind was the main source of his negativity. It's why he shouldn't be left alone inside a room for so long. "It's not your fault. You were still in middle school when that guy came in and ruined everything. There's nothing you would've said that would've stopped them. Didn't Yoona Noona told you that she's happily dating right now with a responsible man? You don't have to worry anymore. Come with me and start this madness." Mingi invited.

Yunho did smile but he shook his head. "Hold your horses, we are not Dora and Boots. What we can't just leave and come back whenever we want. I have to be a responsible man for my nephew. There should be a manly figure while he's growing up." He said rejecting Mingi's invitation.

"Jun is all grown up. Even he was telling you to live your life. Why are you allowing yourself to get stuck like this?" Mingi asked. "You blame yourself too much for something that wasn't even your fault."

Yunho faced him and set aside the family picture that only composed him, his sister and nephew. "Because I have to. If I'm not to blame, then who is? That bastard Minjun? Where is he?" He asked Mingi who has no answer to that question. "He can't clean up his mess, he can't take responsible of my sister and his own son, and he didn't even apologize." He said in anger. Mingi was silent all of a sudden, because he used to look out for Minjun to have at least one punch on his precious face.

Yunho's sister — Yoona, was has been a good big sister to him as well. She took care of the two while growing up. He wanted to at least punch that guy's face for Yoona.

"I have to be strong, dependable and responsible. It's all I'm good at. There's no other way to live this life. I'm not good at anything else besides being the responsible brother for my sister and the responsible son for my parents." He told Mingi who just frowned and finally gave up, standing up.

"I'm going to leave you alone because that's what you wanted, but please dude, you have to find a place where you really want to be, other than all those bullshit you just said. Life is so much more than holding back and setting a good example. You have to live it. Call me if you change your mind." He said and left.

Yunho laid in bed thinking about that plane ride with Holly. That's the place where he wanted to be. If it's possible, he'd visit that timeline often and talk to her more.