Part 18 • Mistake

"Choi San I hate you? Why did you have to tell him?" Olivia yelled at San, he hissed placing both of his hand on his hips in disbelief. Why is it his fault again? What's wrong with what he did again?

He only spoke the truth. Lying is bad, not telling the truth.

"You have a bad taste in men, but seeing you defend him right now just proves which type of girl you are." He glares at her. The type of glare that would kill a living soul.

Olivia hates that snobbish glare of his. It was the scary glare that gave her the impression  that Choi San is not the person she should be friends with.

She gathered up all her courage and looked him directly in the eyes. "Which type? Tell me which type?" She demanded. "Just tell already. You see me as a dirty bitch too? Just tell me! Tell me I'm a fucking slut." She grabbed San's arm, shaking him, demanding him to say those words.

That's how they all saw her.

Even though her friends knew how self preserved she was, they still believed what Yejun told them.

"I never thought of you like that. I just think you're naive. You're the kind of girl that settles to whoever would confess to you. They say what you want to hear and they become your prince. The reason why you would think twice when it comes to me. I'm not that type of guy." He said as he pulled his hand away from her.

He was right. He will never be Olivia's ideal type. He's tough with sharp edges. The reckless type that might hurt her without noticing, without intending to.

"Do you know why agree with Holly?" He asked, Olivia answered shaking her head. "Because like what she said, people misunderstood kind gestures as flirting. I'm a bartender, I must strike the customers a conversation while I mix liquor so they won't get bored. They misunderstood and think I like them. I took advantage of that for too long. It was so fucking easy. But like what Hongjoong hyung said, I'm going to miss out on the greater thing when I live my life like that. That one day I'll be ready to commit but no ones going to believe me because I'm such a player."

"You don't talk too much, but when you do, it makes you look like a cute little puppy. This scary outer layer just breaks into small pieces and reveals a cute little puppy." She gestured at San's face, making him frown.

"I don't smile just to anyone anymore. I will never flirt again just to start a conversation and get to know a girl just with the possibility that she'd have sex with me. I would never break your heart, I will protect it no matter what. Just be with me and forget about Yejun. He's a fucking asshole." He spoke making Olivia smile.

He smirked then. "See, that's what you wanted to hear. Those sweet little lies." He said earning a slap from Olivia.

"Asshole! When will you stop playing me? Do you like me or not? Answer me!" She demanded.

"People will keep playing you as long as you let them." San tol her, earning another slap.

"I repeat, do you like me or not?" She asked again.

San chuckled, placing both of his hands on her shoulders. "See, it's not that hard to slap someone. Slap Yejun once, so I can kill him after. I just need to know if you despise him or you still love him." He told her.

"Coward. You never answered my question. You're nothing but a coward." She said walking away.

San went back to Hongjoong shaking his head. "I don't  think she wants him to be harmed." He spoke.

Hongjoong rubbed his temples, feeling troubled. He wanted to protect Olivia but she seems like she didn't support this revenge plan. San was a different story but same problem.