Part 12 • Plain and Boring

On the hospital's cafeteria, Mingi and Hannah were enjoying their meal when Hannah found herself staring at Mingi. He's so cute while eating. He doesn't even care. He was so drawn into his food that he wasn't talking. Most of the time, guys try to impress the girl they like by only worrying about the way they look. It's good to know that there are guys like Mingi out there.

When people care about their looks too much, it means they're very particular in looks.

"Food shuts you up, huh?" Hannah couldn't help herself but blurt out. Mingi smiled, but swallowed his food before answering.

"My mother always told me to respect the food on the table, as well as the people who are eating. This will be one of the two things that can silence me." He told Hannah making her more curious of him.

"What's the other one?" She asked curiously.

Mingi leaned forwards, "this will be our little secret." He whispered, holding his pinky up. Hannah also held her pinky to make a pinky promise with him.

"It's sleeping. The world is finally at peace when I fall asleep. That's what my friends would always tell me. But I don't think my mother would agree to that." He simply said, but it was enough for Hannah to giggle.

He doesn't fail to make her smile, but why is shs still holding back. She never complained at the kiss and drew a line between them, but at the same time, she's not confirming what they are.

Mingi wanted a label, or this will be just another fling that would leave him on the air when they're tired of him.

They always do.

"Do you like me Hannah?" He took her off guard that she almost spat what she was eating at the moment.

"You seem like you like Yunho. Did you only use me to get close to him?" It was crystal clear what he wanted. He wanted the truth.

Girls do that to him. They wanted to be close to him and then move on to the next. He accepts that Yunho is more boyfriend material than him. He has a stable job while he gets moved in different places because he's destructive. Yunho knows when he needs to behave appropriately.

Him, he's always looking for a way to make everything fun, even in serious matters. He jokes during interviews. He also joke around at work and sometimes people couldn't take him seriously.

They assume that he sees everything as a joke and doesn't have any sense of responsibility.

"Well, I did like him first, but he's so madly inlove with my twin. That's a big conflict. You're not so bad though. I think I like you more now." She answered honestly since she didn't want to lie.

"Do you only like me because he doesn't like you back?" Mingi asked again, as he ignored his food completely. Ths is why his mother wanted him to eat silently, because he forgets he's eating when he's distracted.

"Yes. Now, can you please finish your food?" She asked having a spoonful of her broccoli.

It hurt like a sight pinch only. He doesn't know this girl that much yet; but he'd love to know more.

What's up with her and her twin sister?

Is she a man hater, or is she just completely against romance and the whole idea of it?

"Are you going to save your line, so you'd be next in line if they ever break up?" Mingi asked. It's better to be sure than sorry. If he's planning to get closer to this girl, he should know her intentions. Is she here to stay or she's only here because she's bored.

They were all just temporary. They needed a clown or a jester to keep them entertained.

Hannah laughed at his question. He's got to be out of his mind to ask that silly question. "First thing you know about me and Holly is that we are the polar opposite of each other. Only our faces are alike. If someone would date me, they will never ever think of Holly as a replacement, if someone would dare to date her, there's a really big chance that that person will never ever see me as her replacement." She sighed when she realized that she's explaining it in details when she and Mingi aren't that level of closeness yet.