Part 20 - Love Me

A/N: Hello guys, have I placed an author's note on the top before? I'm doing it right now to put the playlist of their whole car ride so you can just play it while reading and maybe relate to them or something.

Ready your playlist.

1. Love Me - Nafla feat. Hoody
2. Erase You - Catrien
3. Adios - Hoody
4. Not About Angels - Birdy
5. Stay - Blackpink
6. Butterfly - BTS

Yunho got back with a paper bag on his hand filled with pastries. "Why didn't you come with me?" He asked frowning. He's clearly annoyed about something, but what?

Holly didn't think she was the reason. They just met earlier and she didn't even do anything to him. If there's someone who should be annoyed right now it should be her. He did a lot of things she should be mad about.

"Am I your pet? Am I your shadow? Why should I follow you?" Holly asked rolling her eyes, not wasting time to show him that she's annoyed as well. Yunho sighed and unlocked his car.

He didn't open the car door to annoy Holly, but too bad she's not really that sensitive to demand him to be a gentleman. She doesn't pay that much detail on how guys treats her now. She totally just don't care anymore.

After what happened to her when she let her guard down, she grew colder and developed a harder surface as days went by.

Meanwhile Yunho, he never stopped thinking about Holly the moment she went missing that day. While all Holly did was pack and get to that plane, Yunho went to places where he could possibly find her. Nobody helped him.

They all though he's chasing air anyway. Hannah even get to pull the 'I told you so' card that she's been saving. Seonghwa also told him to stop looking after a several days and explained that a person as secretive as Holly doesn't really plan on staying in one place. Yunho was heartbroken to discover that Holly was never 100% honest with him.

It made sense.

Why would a person convince someone to like him if she's not going to stay for good?

He would often stare at Hannah, tempted if Holly ever mentioned him. He wanted to see pictures of Holly if she's been doing good. He wanted a conversation that involves Holly, so he has a proof that she's real. That she's a real person and not just a fragment of his imagination.

He's been miserable and lonely. Even JiU didn't want him anymore because she though he has become a loser after he fell in love and got rejected right away.

"Let's stop by at the convenient store to get strawberry drink." He said calmly and almost consoling, as if he's tired of arguing right away. Unfortunately for him, Holly has decided to annoy him the whole day without quitting.

"I don't drink it anymore." Holly said, not just to reject his idea but because she really don't drink her comfort drink anymore. She usually drink strawberry drink to get some sleep. Since she enrolled in med school, she had to compromise sleep. She started drinking coffee instead.

"Whatever." Yunho shrugged as if he doesn't care. The truth is, when Holly was missing, he bought a strawberry drink in case she comes back. He thought she was just playing games with him roaming around Paris and would eventually come back. So he bought strawberry drink everyday for two weeks before he heard from Hannah that Holly was in fact back in Korea.

It was him who drank all the strawberry milk in the end. Until he started to like it and buy it for himself just to remember Holly.

He started the engine and the music player turned on as well. 'Love Me' by Nafla was playing. He swallowed a lump in nervousness, knowing that the song was in fact about a couple that broke up and the guy couldn't get over the girl, while the girl couldn't think of a future with the guy anymore.