0.2

I wake up around 4am.

The sound of footsteps have woken me leaving me confused.

It was probably just my parents.

As the sound of footsteps come closer I see a shadow outside my door.

They just stay there not moving.

I'm tempted to get up and see what it is but I didn't want to risk making a sound.

Curiosity gets the best of me.

I sit up bed slowly and cautiously place my feet on the cold floor.

I tip toe over to the door and slowly open it to find nothing but a pair of shoes.

Was this some sort of joke?

I pick them up and turn around walking back into my room but become frozen at the sight I see.

In the corner of my room was the hooded figure.

He had a sharp jawline and dark eyes which made me shiver as he stared at me.

I try to scream but something stops me.

Like physically stops me.

How is this possible?

His smile grows as he sees my confused look.

"Come on you really think I'm gonna let you scream, we don't want any unwanted attention do we" his voice was low and threatening but it was like he was daring me to try again.

I decide it's best not to since he seems to have the upper hand.

"What do you want with me?"

His eyes turn black as fangs began to appear while his smile grew

I can't help but gasp.

What the fuck, this can't be real.

What is he a vampire or something?

No way I'm fucking high or something this can't be real.

He just laughs and turns back to his original state finding my expression highly amusing.

"Do I scare you" He says teasingly

"n-no."

"You're stutter says otherwise."

"What do you want from me, why have you been following me?" I repeat

"Reasons," he says expressionless "now I'd get some sleep, you have a big day tomorrow." He adds with a knowing smirk.

"How do you expect me to sleep with some stalker in my house, I'd leave now or I'll call the cops." I say but my voice quivers as he rolls his eyes knowing that I wouldn't have the chance.

"Do it I dare you, now sweetheart, stop being stubborn and sleep."

"Do you really expect me to sleep with you still here?" I stated but before I knew it I began to feel sleepy and couldn't help when my eyes slowly shutting. What the fuck was happening to me.

"You fucking asshole, did you drug me or something?"

His deep laugh is the only thing I hear before my eyes shut and I fall asleep.