2.7

I was currently dancing around the room as Jack watched me in amusement.

After he comforted me Jack decide to listen to music from an old record player that he found in the closet.

I tried to get Jack to dance with me but he refused claiming he didn't know how.

So I tried to persuade him by dancing myself.

After another moment of dancing and spinning around like the idiot I an I collapse on the bed exhausted.

Before I have the chance to catch my breath Jack leans in and captures my lips with his.

He soon pulls away as I look up at him and raise my eyebrow.

"You make me so happy" he smiles

God he was beautiful.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course" he says as he plays with me hair.

"Is Hunter as bad as everyone makes him out to be?"

"What makes you question that?"

"I don't know, I don't feel like he's as evil as everyone makes him out to be"

"What did that letter say"

"He warned me... and I don't understand why would he want to look out for me if he wants me dead"

Jack begins to think until realization hits his face.

"We need to leave now"

"Wait, Why... Jack what's wrong"

"Carrie we need to leave" he grabs my hand and drags me out the door as he runs down the hall way.

I'll look around for Harahel and Natalie but they're no where in sight.

We're nearly out the front door when we get stopped by a guy who looked to be 7ft tall as he stared at us with an evil smirk.

"Get behind me" Jack says as he growls at the beast.

Instead of listening I do something both Jack and I don't expect.

I didn't know what I was doing but I started to walk towards the beast as a smirk makes its way onto my face.

He begins to charge at me only making my grin grow until a 2 knife appear in my hand as I pierce one through his chest and the other straight into his skull.

It collapses to the ground snapping me out of whatever state I was in as I look down at the body in shock.

I look back at Jack who's looking at me me stunned.

"That was so hot"

"Jack!"

"Oh right, come on" he says as he grabs my hand dragging me out the front door.

His wings soon appear but before he can take off I freeze in my spot.

In front of us was what looked to be a man.

He had raven hair and a small smirk on his face as he watches me intensely.

"So we finally meet my dear Carrie."

(A/N Hey guys.

I just want to say I'm current jealous of anyone who is currently experiencing summer.... Unfortunately for me it's winter here and I'm about to freeze. When I started writing this chapter I started writing it about Harry until I realise what I was doing...

Anyway this chapter is dedicated to @dyfunctionalDeek :) Thank you!)