2.0

We were currently sitting in the living room surrounded by different supernatural creatures.

Some looked familiar but most were strangers.

Jack was standing next to me possessively as he glared at anyone who would glance more then once in my direction while Harahel was trying to organize everyone.

"Why are you being so possessive?" I ask Jack

"Because I can hear some of them talking about you when you're mine"

This was the second time Jack has said I was his.

I didn't understand.

At first I thought it was just him having a meltdown and that it didn't mean anything but obviously I was wrong.

"What do you mean I'm yours?"

He finally decides to turn and look at me as I give him a stern expression making him give me an innocent smile.

"Jack.."

"I don't want to tell you because I don't know how you'll respond and I don't want you to be angry at me" he mumbles.

He looked vulnerable and quite adorable as he looked down.

I was used to Jack being angry and bitter but I like this Jack.

"Fine but you will tell me" I sigh

"Of course, at the right time. Right now we need to focus on you getting your powers and killing every guy who's been looking at you longer then 5 secounds" He says with a bright smile as he tries to pull me out of the room.

I scowl at him but follow him out of the room either way.

We begin to walk down the hall way when we're stopped by a tall blonde.

I had to admit she was pretty.

"Hey Jack" she says fluttering her eyelashes and completely ignoring my present. "I haven't seen you in ages, I've missed you"

Oh okay?

"Fuck off Tara" Jack says

"You seem tense, maybe I can help you relax? Why don't we go to my room" she says with a wink.

That's it.

Before I know what I'm doing I have her pressed against the wall with strength I didn't even know I had as a knife appear in my hand.

I was actually quite surprised but I hid it as I glare at her.

I hold the knife up to her neck as she gives me frightful look.

"Talk to him again and I won't hesitate to kill you. I don't care what you are or who you're helping but I will split your throat if you try anything on him understand. He's mine!"

She quickly nods her head as I finally let her go while she runs off down the hall.

I turn around and look at Jack who smiles proudly at me before I collapse to my knees.

"What just happened" I asked him shocked at my actions.

He laughs and shrugs.

"Well you just scared the shit out of a very powerful angel. Damn you're hot when you're jealous" he says biting his lip

I scowl at him but soon focus on the main topic.

"Go get Harahel"

"Why" he scoffs

I guess I'm not the only one who get's jealous.

I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Fine whatever" he says before stomping off making me smile at his childish behaviour.

(A/N Okay the Groove Music Video is so entertaining. Like I just find it so entertaining seeing Gilinsky dance and don't even get me started on his fake chest hair.

Haha but anyway please Vote and Comment and enjoy!! Thank you!)