2.4

We soon landed at an old cabin which was in the middle of no where.

It reminded me of some haunted cabin in the woods and the fact I was being hunted by demons didn't make it much better.

"You alright"

"Fine, this place is just creepy"

"Shhh, don't be so loud it might hear us" he says teasingly

"Shut up" I scoff as we walk inside to be followed by Natalie as the rest spread out to 'check the area'.

"I'm hungry" I complain to Jack.

He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand as he drags me to the kitchen as I sit down on a chair while Jack goes over to the fridge.

"So whatcha making me?"

He looks in the fridge as he picks up certain foods before debating weither or not he was going to use them.

"Jack?"

"Mhm"

"Do you even know how to cook?"

"Of course I do"

"You sure, I could help you if you'd like"

"No it's fine, I mean how hard can it be"

"Okay"

>

"You're meal milady"

I smile but it soon clears my face as I look down at the 'meal' placed it front of me.

It honestly looked disgusting and the smell made me want to throw up.

Jack gave me an eager smile as I fake a smile in return.

God help me.

I slowly begin to pick up a piece of what ever it was as I hesitantly put it in my mouth.

I try not to scrunch my face in disgust but when I try to swallow I choke.

Classy

I spit out the food on to my plate as I see a big piece of egg shell in it.

"Jack did you crack the egg properly"

"Crack it?"

"Jack" I laugh as I shake my head

"How was I meant to know that you don't put the whole egg in? No one told me that"

"Jack seriously?"

"I just wanted to cook for you" he frowns only making me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry, thank you" I say as I stand up and wrap may hands around his waste.

He looks down at me and pouts as I get onto my tippy toes and peck his lips.

Jack obviously wasn't having that.

He grabs my waste and picks me up as he deepens the kiss.

I wrap my legs around his waste as he places me down on the bench top as he stands between my legs as he continues to kiss me.

I part my lips slightly allowing him access which he gladly take.

He soon pulls away making me whimper at lost of contact but soon changes into a moan as his lips connect with my neck.

"Hey guys I have- Woah guys some people actually use that to eat off" Natalie says as sees the scene in front of her.

"Yeah and I was going to use it for the same thing" Jack rudely while I look at him confused

Realization soon hits me as my face turns bright red with embarrassment.

"Jack shut up!" (Dejuvu)

"What I didn't say anything" he says faking innocent

"You know exactly what you said" I growl

"Um guys I came to tell you that Harahel has arrived"

(A/N If you guys constantly leave entertaining, nice or funny comments on my books it most likely I will follow you because honestly some of the stuff you guys comment in my other books are hilarious and I just want you guys to know I appreciate it :)