2.1

I soon see Harahel walk down the hallway, closely followed by Jack.

"You alright?" he asks as he kneels down next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine just a bit shocked."

"Yeah, Jack told me what happened, you're getting you're powers a lot faster then I had expected especially getting two at once" he says

"Is that a bad thing?" Jack asks

"It just means her body is evolving faster then expected"

"What.. um what about my sudden outburst of possessiveness" I say quietly in hope Jack wouldn't hear but I knew it was pointless.

Harahel looks at Jack as to ask him for permission.

Jack sighs before hesitantly nodding.

"Okay well certain supernatural creatures can become attached to certain things and if you haven't picked up Jack is obviously attached to you but it's different then just possession is more of a romantic connection if that makes sense. I assume since you are getting supernatural traits you will be becoming more attached to him as he is to you"

"Okay" I reply simply.

Jack looks at gawks at me with a shocked expression making me laugh with amusement.

I kinda guessed something was up and to be honest I didn't mind.

It was kinda reassuring knowing that he cared for me.

"So what are the updates on demon attacks" I ask trying to change the subjects as Jack gawks.

"It's defiantly getting more intense and we've lost a few people but they're still oblivious to our location and we should be fine during the time of you getting your powers"

"And how long will that take?"

"Couple of weeks, the most"

"Okay" I nod

"You know it would be a lot easier if you just told us what her powers were" Jack huffs.

"You know I can't do that"

Jack doesn't say anything but instead walks off down the hallway.

"Maybe I should go check on him" I say awkwardly standing up

"I'm sorry, If I could I would..."

"I know Harahel. It doesn't worry me, you've helped us enough"

He nods and gives me a smile but it doesn't look convincing.

"Listen, if it wasn't for you both Jack and I would be confused and most likely dead, Jack's just stressed which reminds me I should probably go check on him but word can't explain how grateful I am for what you've you've done for us"

I turn around and head toward the direction Jack went in.

I look in a variety of different rooms until I finally find him.

He was obviously still pissed as he was heavily breathing trying to calm himself down.

"Jack"

He shakes his head a he keeps his eyes closed.

"Please just leave, I don't want to scare you" he says with a shaky voice.

"No Jack I'm not going to leave you while you're like this."

He sigh as I slowly begin to walk over to him.

As soon as I'm close enough he pulls me into his arms as he wraps them around me while he kisses the top of my head.

"What happened back there?"

"I'm... I'm scared. I'm scared I'm going to lose you and I'm just angry because Harahel knows what the outcome of this is and he refuses to tell us"

"You know he would tell us if he could Jack. Look at all the stuff he's done for us. He's keeping me safe"

"I know" he sighs, "I just don't want to lose you"

"I know and you won't, I promise" I say as I kiss him gently.

(A/N I wonder what Gilinsky was thinking when he decided what to wear to BBMA's like come on Jack you're 18, you should know how to dress yourself and Madison come on you shouldn't allow your boyfriend to go to BBMA's looking like that. He's lucky he's pretty and has a nice jawline because G needs to learn how to dress.)