2.8

I look at the stranger, lost for words.

I didn't know how to react and if this was Hunter wasn't I suppose to fight him.

"Hunter" Jack growls

"Ah Jack, nice to see you again."

"Leave her alone."

"And why would I do that? Do you take me as an idiot? You and I both know that they will use her against me and I can't have that."

"They won't get a hold of her. I won't allow it"

"You won't have a choice!" He yells as dark figures emerge from the shadows surrounding us.

"Give her a chance!"

"I did but she ruined it as soon as Harahel got involved, did you realise that now our father will get involved!"

"Our father?" I ask confused.

"She doesn't know" he laughs bitterly amused, "Well my dearest Carrie if you haven't figured I am your brother and our father, the fucking bastard, wants you to 'defeat' me"

"I don't understand my fathers human as well as my mother."

"They were never you're family, it was an illusion from keeping you from the truth."

The demons begin to move closer but I ignore them.

"You knew about this?" I ask Jack feeling betrayed.

He remains silent, answering my question.

He reaches his hand out to touch me but I shake him off.

I trusted him. He claimed to love me but never told me the truth.

It wasn't that he didn't have the opportunities because there were plenty of times where he could've told me but it was him who decided not to.

My anger began to grow as I feel my heart beat quicken as I close my eyes and clinch my hands into fists.

"So sis, let's get to business shall we?"

The creatures soon begin to move in but without hesitate as I extend my hand wide using my gifts to make all of them hover off the ground while they screech and howl whispering enchantments under there breath but I wasn't going to fall for it.

I clench my fist shut as the lot of them land dead on the ground.

Hunter looks at me as his eyes widen.

"I think we shall" I say as I grin evilly.

(A/N I might redo this chapter, just tell me what you guys think because I don't know how I feel about it.

I just want to thank everyone who reads/votes/comments on my books. Like you guys are amazing and I'm appreciate what you guys do for me so much .xx Anyway this chapter is dedicated to alexandra9ilk. I'm pretty sureI've already dedicated a chapter to you in one of my previous books but here's another one haha. Last time the dedication wasn't working correctly so I'm not sure if it will work.)