0.4

"Oh my gosh, is that him, he's so hot". I hear Chantelle say as she fab girls to Megan.

"Told you so. Luckily the only good seat available is next to me." Megan whispers to Chantelle as she flips her hair but I'm in too much shock say anything.

Calm down. It was just a dream and he's not going to turn into some demon thingy.

Wow I sound crazy.

The teacher soon tells him to take a seat as he makes his way towards the back.

"Hey Jack, you can sit next to me" Megan says fluttering her fake eyelashes at him while pouting her lips.

Jack ignores her and walks up to the poor boy seated next to me.

"You're in my spot." He growls.

Even though he wasn't directing it to me I couldn't help but shiver. It felt so real.

Okay that sounded weird.

I look up and see the boy gives me a apologetic look before getting up and moving across the room.

I keep my head down not daring to look up. Please don't talk to me.

"Hey, I'm Jack."

I ignore him hoping he was talking to someone Megan or Chantelle. I mean a girl could dream right?

"Excuse me it's rude to ignore people while they're speaking to you." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Oh um sorry, I uh didn't realise you were talking to me."

Oh and I had a really crazy dream about you that scared the duck out of me.

"What's your name?"

"Her names Carrie, I'm Megan by the way" Megan says with a flirty smile.

"If I wanted your name I would have asked." He replies bluntly.

Megan scoffs and glares at me before turning around.

I roll my eyes and look down at my books.

"Fake bitch." I hear him mutter as I decide its best to ignore him.

He diverts his eyes back to me making me anxious.

"You seem really tense around me." He states.

His voice sounds teasing and I swear I saw his mouth twitch into a smirk but he quickly hides it.

"Um sorry."

When was he going to get I don't want to talk to him.

"Do I scare you?" This time he doesn't dare try to hide his smirk as I snap my head to look up at him.

He gives me an intense stare as he begins to lean into me.

Was he going to kiss me!?

My eyes widen as he laughs at my reaction.

He leans over so his lips lightly brush my ear.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Wtf was this guy doing?

"I wouldn't get to close to her, she has a contagious disease and I wouldn't want you to catch it." Megan states to Jack like the childish bitch she is.

What are we 5?

"Fucking say anything bad about her again I dare you." His voice way low and sent fear running down me.

"Excuse me do you know who I am." She snaps.

"No I don't and frankly I don't give a fuck, now I'd sit down and shut the fuck up, you have no idea what I'm capable of and I don't think you'd want to find out."

In a daze she sits down quietly and faces the front as I watch in shock.

That's something Megan would never do is was give up on a argument.

I look at him suspiciously as he smirks obviously feeling my eyes on him.

"Can I help you sweetheart?"

I cringe at the name before turning around and facing the front again as I hear him laugh.