Unravel

•OSHIETE OSHIETE YO-
•おしえておしえてよ-
•fucking song inspired: Unravel - Tokyo Ghoul opening
•BRO I- TOKYO GHOUL S1 WAS GREAT BUT THE OTHERS ARE SHIT. actually, i think :re was good too buf s1 is top-
•Monster Dream
•Mon!Dream doesn't really fuckin' care because no one cared about him 😔😔😔
•FERAL DREAMY 😫😫🥰💕
•literally dream losing control in prison, outside, and inside his brain + the smp members watching the insanity 👏💀
•Implied Karlnapity (except karl is stuck in the inbetween trying to help dream-)
•Quackity somewhat cares for dream just for his bf sap cause sap and dre are literally best friends and like brothers😩😭
•inspired spoilers from Tokyo Ghoul rootA
(Ep where kaneki literally just drinking tea but looses control lmaao)

(SAY GOODBYE TO BULLETPOINTS CAUSE THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU'LL SEE THEM-)

Dream was semi-fused with Nightmare during the ritual Tubbo and Fundy had preformed. Now, he has to deal with mental breakdowns, Nightmare, and now prison.
He finally unravels all his pain, breaking out of the prison and causes terror.

Mykiee notes:
This didn't turn out the way I wanted it too but i kinda like it-
Actually, this oneshot is one of my favorites lmao.

and i totally forgot about Nightmare towards the end cause ✨platonic bff/brother dreamnap fluff✨

--------

Dream picked on the small scabs he had on his legs, trying to ignore Nightmare's constant bickering in his mind. It's been a few months. Maybe a whole year. Or more. Dream doesn't really know nor does he care.

He was a monster that needed to be contained forever.

Nightmare suddenly stops talking, noticing that Dream wasn't paying attention. "Dreeeaammieeee! Are you even listening?" The voice was louder than before now now that Dream was focusing on it.

"Can you just shut up for once?" Dream growled, slightly plunging his long, barely cared for fingernails into the scab. Nightmare stays quiet. Dream hears a sad sigh. "Dream, I'm the only one here who can keep you sane. If you keep on ignoring me, I might as well just take over your body." Nightmare said, making Dream shiver. "You can't fucking do that. Remember last time? We literally almost recreated... Him." Nightmare was silent after that.

Dream was laying on the ground, regretting for making Nightmare shut up. He was loosing his sanity at a fast pace. "Night.... Night! NIGHTMARE!" Dream yelled. "What? What happened?" Nightmare sighed as he felt the lingering lost of sanity from Dream. "Should... we try it again?" Dream hesitated, "Mm..."
Dream stares at ceiling as he feel Nightmare try to take over.

Major mistake.

Dream's mask appears out of nowhere on his face, it brought terror to Dream. "W-Wait! Nightmare! Nevermind I-" He screamed and screamed, he couldn't hear Nightmare.

He wasn't recreated.

Dream was.

Dream was recreated into a monster. There was no Him. It was just a saying to scare off Nightmare from fully fusing.

Dream grew tendrils, they bang against the obsidian walls. Immediately, the walls explode, too many cracks and craters break them. Dream- No. The monster. Roars behind the suffocating mask he bashes through the prison walls. Alarms started ringing and people started panicking.

George and Sapnap run out of their newly built house, seeing long, green and red tendrils cover the other side of the Dream SMP. "Is this... the egg..?" George whispered, grasping for his sword that hung on his waist. "No.. it can't be. There's green."