Green > Blue

Wander but dream was killed by sapnap instead of torture.

------------

no this isn't part two of wander.
just an alternative plot with a harmless but emotionless ghost dream whose wholesome bfs with ghostbur because I desperately need to write some dreambur.

I'm combining shelter with wander, this goes for this plot too :) because in shelter, wilbur and dream are very good friends. but after getting killed, wilbur offered to help dream recover. got it? great lol.

dream and wilbur will be referred to as dream and wilbur.

this is an au where everything was solved (except relationships) like the egg, wars, separation. all that shit.

ambiguous ending ;)  bring your mind into imagination. but, there's an angst bonus with revived wilbur

also hi, sorry for not updating. I'm just busy with my life and I literally have no motivation to write :(

I'm just already so stressed with high school and I'm always worried about graduating, even when I'm only a freshman. I literally have 3 more years until I graduate and I don't know why I'm worrying. Like I said in my conversations, P.E is taking a huge toll on me lol. My body just isn't ready for 2 hours of extreme team sports and exercise.

anyways, enjoy this oneshot!

also, mayhaps a part two to where did he go for the people who want me to make George suffer from so much angst????? :)))))))))))))

--------

"Dream! Dream! Come look at this!" An enthusiastic ghost, Wilbur, yelled, pointing at a blue flower. "A blue cornflower!" The other ghost, Dream, floats over. He stares at the flower with little interest, but he was only reaching for Wilbur's happiness. "Pretty." He comments. Dream bends down to pluck the flower out of its dirt. Wilbur pouts, "But the cornflower looked so pretty there..." Dream lets out a dull chuckle and sighs, standing up straight. He brings it up to put it in Wilbur's hair. "More pretty on you." Wilbur grinned, squealing. "Let's go look at other flowers!" The brunette grabs Dream's hand, floating as he followed the path. Dream feels butterflies in his non-existent stomach as he was dragged.

"Hey! Gream! Ghostbur!!" A young British male yelled, a pair of footsteps catching up to the ghosts. They stop to turn around to Tommy, Wilbur immediately greeting the young adult. "I told you not to call me that..." Dream mumbled. "Sorry big D!" Tommy apologized. "That too. Just call me Dream, for XD's sake." The blonde-haired ghost scowled. The other blonde laughed nervously, "Haha... yeah um... Anyways, Ghostbur, you should come to the party in Las Nevadas!! Everyone will be there!" Wilbur grinned. "Dream, we should both go!" Tommy coughed, "What?! I mean-" 

Wilbur gave the young man a confused look. "Do you not want Dream to come?" The look changed into a heartbroken look. "No no no no, no! I just- You know, between him and Sapnap. Surely, the others will be happy to see Dream..." Tommy trailed off. "I'll come." suddenly said Dream. "Really?" Wilbur gleamed as light pink flushed on Dream's pale transparent face. 

"Yeah... it wouldn't hurt to see everyone again, hm?"

------------

Oh, how wrong he was. It did hurt to see everyone. 

Dream could feel green seep out of the wound on his neck, he growls as Wilbur took a moment to look at him. "Oh my... one second." Wilbur digs into his pocket and takes out a blue ribbon. "Here, I'll wrap it around your neck." Dream's eyes averted from the people to the brunette. "There we go, all better." Wilbur gave his boyfriend an assuring smile, telling him that everything was going to be okay. The blonde took a deep breath and grabbed Wilbur's hand.

The ribbon didn't help, it only made the green seep further. 

Blue couldn't overpower the green substance, green was stronger and brighter.

The two ghosts sat on a cliff, only worsening Dream's bleeding as it reminded him of that ungrateful day. He only had one look at his best friend. Only one look at Sapnap and the bleeding drenched his pale skin.

"Is there something wrong? Did someone make you angry?" The brunette ghost asked, rubbing some tissues onto the wound. "You're... bleeding too..." Dream commented, a solemn look staining the emotionless look. Wilbur's teeth clench as he spoke through them. "I'm bleeding because you're bleeding, Dream. I'm hurt because you're hurt." Dream looked down in shame.

After the green was wiped up, Wilbur finally exhales. "Now tell me, darling. What happened?" Dream hesitantly breathes. "I... I looked at him once. It hurts so much just to look at him." Wilbur hugs Dream, comforting him. "When will we leave?" Dream asked. 

"We'll leave as soon as we both stop bleeding."

"How though? All I can do is feel scared of Sapnap."

"Then we'll talk to him."

BONUS!!! :DDDD

Dream quickly floats along with Tommy and Ranboo, worried for his boyfriend's well-being. Quackity happened to find the revive book and revived Wilbur, leaving Dream in a state of panic. He won't stop bleeding this disgusting green until he finds his Wilbur. "Guys! Over here!" Ranboo yelled. Dream grabs Tommy's hand and quickly floats over to where a cave was.

The place where Alivebur died. 

Dream whispered Wilbur's name, green now flowing from his black eyes. The three gasp as they looked at the revived man. He turns to smile at the terrified ghost.

"Diddya' miss me? My little Dreamie?" A playful British man teased.

----------------------

.