おかしいなさんにん (Pride Month Special)

The Queer Trouple❤

The DreamTeam are the most strangest (and gayest) relationship at Philza Minecraft High School.

---------

philza being the principal in a school au is my headcanon and the school is named after him cause philza made minecraft so he made school.
got it?
alright.😼

im superduper obsessed with DreamNotNap lol
I NEED MORE OF THAT 😫
romantic dnn
featuring my oc's :)))

this oneshot was inspired by a japanese song called おかしいなふたり(okashiinafutari). "Two strange people" or "The Odd Couple"

wasn't really proud of this one but
happy pride month my darlings
enjoy this short fluff special ❤

WARNING: Slurs with excessive swearing towards the end
don't worry, there isn't a bad ending :)

--------

"Log 12,"

"New description of The DreamTeam. The DT is a group of rowdy teenage boys, three of them. They're your typical popular boyband. But something just doesn't sit right. They act like they're intimate with each other but it could be one of their "bro" things."

Dream closed his locker, carrying a few textbooks. "Hey, Dreamie boy." A certain ravenette purred, leaning on the lockers. "Hello, Sap~" The blonde male greeted, getting close to Sapnap's face who had a smirk on. They both giggle, turning around to continue walk through the hallway of students.

"Where's Gogs?" asked Dream. "Oh, he's probably in class already." "Strange, he's always late." Sap laughed, "I bet he's taking nap so that he isn't sleeping during our lesson with Mr. Sam." Dream sighed, smiling. They arrive at the classroom, seeing George sleeping at his desk. "Told ya!"

Dream scoffs, walking over to the sleeping brunette. He smirks as he lowers down to George's ear. Before he even knew it, George was up and tackled the masked blonde. "Suprise hug attack!" The British boy yelled.

Sapnap began laughing while Dream's soul was knocked out of him for a bit. "You got me-" Dream started as his soul came back, "but you weren't ready for my tickle attack!" The blonde starts tickling George, laughing filling the room. "Oh, I'm getting in on this!" Sap said. But just as he was about to join, someone pulls him back.

"Alright boys, settle down!" It was their homeroom teacher, Mr. Sam. No one actually knows his last name cause he specifically told his students to call him Sam- Anyways, the three boys laugh a bit more before sitting down at their assigned seats.

"Log 31,"

"After a whole ton of watching and researching, I've gathered enough intel to make descriptions of these boys."

"Dream is smart but also very dumb. Clingy to the others. He wears a mask all, I can only see his eyes. He has a very annoying wheeze laugh, it sounds just like dad's laugh. [] could agree. I've heard people say he likes speedrunning. I've seen him sprint through the hallways alot since he's apparently in a ton of clubs. And oh, he's a rich boy. He's the son of Mr. Sam, which is why I still don't know his last name."

"George N'ound is shy and always screaming. Is that even possible? Anyways, he's apart of the students council. He sleeps and skips classes a lot, but he's always caught up with his classes. How?? Dream and Sapnap seem to spoil him alot, [] does the same with me but I never take it. He wears these white goggles alot."

"Sapnap Halo is a cool and laid back person. He's always wearing a handband and looks like an e-boy. I like his style, very similar to me. He's the youngest out of the three but he's more mature than them. He's in the dance and music club, the leader of the two clubs actually. I think I could be good friends with him."

"I can't believe Dream is skipping this tournament to hang out his his boyfriends. We need him on our team!" A random jock complained. "Dude, shush, he'll beat your ass if he heard you..." Another whispered, cautiously looking around the halls. "Do you not care?! We're going to fucking lose!" "We aren't going to lose, man! Were you even listening to Captain Techno?" "The captain didn't say-"

"Did you finish your project, George?" Karl asked, walking beside his said friend. "Ehhh... Still waiting for Sap to finish the last slide." George giggled. "Well, that's Sapnap for you." Karl checks his phone, seeing a text from his boyfriend, Quackity. "Oh! Did Dream tell you that the tournament-"

"Is going to be the first tournament we're going to lose?" The jock interrupted. "Your boyfriend told me that he was gonna miss it for your stupid little f*g date. Why the fuck would he miss the tournament with shitty wh*re twinks like you?!" The jock spat, holding George jacket. "Maybe he just wanted to get away from your stupid spoiled ass." The brunette spat back. The jock stared at Geroge before raising his other fist up. "You little bit-"

"Don't."

The jock drops George, turning towards the person. "I am sorry Dream. I-"

"C'mon Gogy, Tech said that the tournament was canceled!" Sapnap said, holding his boyfriend's hand. "Really?! So we can go on our double date with Karl and Quack?" George said excitedly. "Yeah! Q said that he was waiting outside for us! We're skipping the last two periods." Karl answered.

"We'll wait outside for you, Dreamie!" Sap waved, dragging the two other boys to the entrance of the school. Dream smiled, waving back. He turns to the jock, "Hurt my boys and you'll be off the team. I mean it." The blonde threatened. "Yes, sir." The other jock said, dragging the asshole jock away.

"So they're all in a relationship? Like you and Freddie??" Matoi asked, jumping up and down. "Yes, Matoi. Put away your sword first before I continue talking." Kanashi took out his recorder, giving it to his younger brother. "Pft, you record your own thoughts?" "Yeah, I'm tired now. Also, we should go. The benchtrio is running towards us." "The whattrio?!-" "Just open the portal!"

Matoi nods, summoning his claymore. He swings it, cutting the air.
A portal appears, the two brothers jump in.

"They just broke the meaning of reality." Ranboo commented.
Tommy and Tubbo nod in agreement.

----------

see? i promised there wasn't a bad ending- lol

also, yes i did change my username