Before The War (Request)

Request from HavaMinty

includes uh... a bit of onesided dreambur with ghost dream not remembering loving wilbur (only prison dream remembers loving him)

Wilbur was revived but dream doesn't recognize his new look.

--------

The ghost grinned as he looked at his best friend, Sapnap. That grin turned into a frown when he took notice of Sapnap's terrified face. "Hey man, what's with the sad face?" He said, floating closer. "Stop, stay where you are." Sap said, his voice shaking. "Sap... are you okay?"

"Dream, are you dead?"

"Why would you ask that? Weird of you. I'm feeling fine and healthy. Also, where's the little man Tommy and his older brother Wilbur? Probably in their little L'Manburg... I still need to make a few plans of minigames with them." Dream blabbered, "Where's George? Is he not with you? I took a pretty long nap, I guess he got tired of waiting for me. Say, he's the one who's always oversleeping."

"Dream..."

"Maybe I should go ask Mom. Since you don't know where Gogy went."

"Dre..."

"Tubbo should also be around! I hope he's doing alright-"

"DREAM!"

The ghost turns to Sapnap, panicked. "Dream, you're floating. You're see-through. You're paler than the last I've seen you. You're dead... You're actually dead..." Sapnap buries himself into his hands. "Dear XD, I fucking hate you so much..."

Dream looked at Sap with a hurt look. "Oh." He reaches his hand out for a second before pulling it back. "I'll... leave you alone." Before Dream could just float away he just... glitches away.

Sapnap stared.

--------------
--------------

Dream coughed and hacked as saliva spits out of his mouth. "What the... fucking hell was that?" He manages to choke out. Catching his breath, he sits up. He notices the wounds and blood scattered all over his clothes and body. At this point, the warden would perhaps just stop giving Dream new clothes and leave the man naked...

Dream recalls the vision of a crying Sapnap.

'Dear XD, I fucking hate you so much...'

He leans his head onto the wall behind him, closing his eyes. Thoughts ran through his head until he just... blacked out.

-----------------
-----------------

Quackity dragged his tools, leaving a barely conscious Dream in the cell. He coughed and coughed until he passed out-----