Taking Care of Myu

basically part two of being human

and basically myu, dream, and fundy bonding as a family.
this is fluff btw, it never hurts to have a little fluff in an angst book lol

these are just small moments

----------

-While Dream and Myu were on their island...

"So, repeat what I said." Dream was bent down on his knee, educating his small blob.

"If a stupid, meanie person is acting like a bitch, kick 'em in the nuts!" Myu said enthusiastically. "That's it, my little fighter! Let's go hit some pigs now!" The father said, jumping up.

Myu whimpered,
"But we wo...." They mumbled, making Dream squat down. "Hm?"
"We would hurt Uncle Tech! I miss Uncle Tech!" They whined and started crying, pulled on their dad's sleeve. Dream panicked, thinking of something quick. "Erm- Um- We'll go hit some chickens instead, better right?" Myu sniffled as small tears rolled down their face. They mumble a small 'yeah,' wiping the tears with their sleeve, holding on to Dream's hand.

'There goes my BBQ pork ribs.' Dream thought, moping as he and the child pass by pigs. He glares at them.

'Someday, I'll make you into delicious bacon.'

---------

-Fundy trying to bond with his child...

"Alright, you got their plushes, food, swords, everything, right?" Dream said, quickly packing lunch into a bag. He was going out with the DreamTeam to gather some stuff from the nether for a few days.

Fundy hesitated, but nodded. He had been waiting for this day. A day where he'd spend time alone with his blob child. Dream notices the fox's nervousness. He giggled, hugging his husband. "Don't worry, Dy, you'll do fine. I know Myu loves you alot."

Fundy sighed, he smiles at his beautiful husband(wife-). Dream gave his husband a smooch on the cheek. "Love ya, stay safe!" Fundy said, kissing back after.

Dream waved, running out the door.

Fundy turns around from the door to look at Myu.

Holy shit.

Did they just... grow taller?

--------------

-When Dream came back...

"Fundy! I'm back-" Dream paused, staring at the scene in front of him.

"D-DreEAm- ThEy grEW!" Fundy exclaimed, who was being manhandled by the 7 year old Myu who now looked the age of himself. "Hi Dad!!" The smile on the child's face widened. "I can grow!!" The fox they held continued to scream in terror.

"Y-Yeah that's nice and all but please- Put down your Dad!!!"

------------

The FundyWasTaken family in the modern world....

"HEY ALEXA!" Myu yelled, jumping up and down. The device lights up, a small jingle emitting from it's speaker. "WHEN IS PAPA AND DAD COMING BACK!" "I'm sorry, but I don't know how to answer that." It responds.

Myu pouts, stomping to the house storage room.

Dream unlocks the door while Fundy carried the groceries. He could hear loud bangs, like something smashing. He didn't think anything of it until, "Myu, sorry for being out for so long! We're back- OH MY GOD-"

There they saw Myu smashing the poor Alexa into nothing with a hammer.

Fundy gets a glance, panicking.

"THAT WAS SO EXPENSIVE!!!"

-----------

and my motivation ends here :)