Where Did He Go? PT2

Decided that this will include platonic Eret x Dream :)))
They crush for each other but they're just too shy to confess 🤧💕
im living for that
they do get together on the last day 👍👍👍
srsly, day 5 and 8 are just EretWasTaken fluff and them loving each other for who they are-
+ mentioned father herobrine for eret
oml, i love writing erets character. eret is still a ruler/king/queen to me so im constantly calling them "Their Highness" lol
unrequited dnf (george realizes his feelings but colorblind man is too late lol)
george angst at the end 😎👍👍
also, i forgot to add that the egg was defeated and cook into a delicious non-toxic omelet.

continuing on... enjoy a mixture of fluff and angst!

(isn't edited 😭)

----------

Day 5:

Eret was watering their garden while Dream picked out weeds. Taking care of his best buddy's (more like soon to be bf) garden was one of Dream's favorite things to do when he was stressed. Eret could somehow read Dream's hidden emotions despite his dull eyes. Eret wishes to see the man's glowing, enchanting, emerald eyes once again. Even just for a second would suffice. Unlike their Highness, they didn't have visible pupils. They hated it. Just blank creepy white eyes like their father, Herobrine. Their Highness was in love with an ex-prisoner who once had bright eyes.

Despite Eret hating their eyes, Dream loved Eret's eyes. Pure white and innocent, just like the bisexual highness' themself. Sure, Eret was a traitor, in other peoples eyes- But, Dream has different eyes from them. Eret is a beautiful person. The ex-prisoner was the villain of the SMP, why would such a beautiful ruler love him? Scars and still healing wounds were scatter around his body, yet Eret seemed to admire them. Dream didn't understand it, but their Highness said it was a way of showing he lived through torture and pain. That he survived.

The two would relate with each other (despite Dream's lack of speech,,,) about their scars and troubles. Ever since the day he was released, Eret said they'd help him recover from everything and help him change. He was more open to Eret, more open to them than George and Sapnap.

(OML NOW I REALLY WANNA MAKE A ONESHOT DEDICATED TO THIS SHIP HWHJSA)
(I MIGHT FALL IN LOVE WITH ERETWASTAKEN-)

But, ever since the past few days of meeting old friends and foes, he wasn't too open.
And that made Eret pissed.

"Dream, please speak to me." Eret said all of the sudden. They had stopped watering their flowers and stood up straight. The said man whimpered, placing the last handfull of weeds in a basket. "I..." Dream started, lowering his head. Eret placed the watercan down, walking over to their buddy. "You can start out slow..." Their Highness said, picking up the taller male. They lead Dream to the closest bench in the garden and sit him down. "I... Um." Dream whispered. "I've... been feeling scared." He said, his sentence clear and grammatically correct (lol, not me dissing this oneshot's dream). Eret sighed, rubbing Dream's shoulder. "Scared of people... still scared of old friends... scared of children!" The blonde stated. "Scared that I might go back..." He whispered, lowering his head into his hands.

Eret trembled, pulling Dream into a hug.
"Dream, if anything, I will not let them take you back to that torture place."
Their Highness tighened the hug as Dream got more closer.
"I'll protect you from them, no matter what."

--------

Day 6:

The next day, Eret decided that Dream and them should stray away from the main SMP and all the other fractions. Live with Techno and Philza for the time being. Dream seemed to like the idea, so the two started packing.