Wander

Dream becomes a ghost, people expect him to be hostile and filled with revenge, but he's jusg wandering around watching the world go by.

-----

another ghost dre au 😼
but its short and a drabble lol

enjoy, my darlings

-----

Dream pats Tubbo's head, calmly smiling as the teenager plunged a sword through his transparent body.
The ghost wasn't even fazed, he just...
Smiled.

He floats away, fazing through Tubbo. Quackity runs towards the ghost, slaying his axe furiously. Yet, Dream was unfazed. The ghost continued to walk through the crowd of hate and confusion.

Was he not angry?

Didn't he want to get revenge?

For the next few days, people would see Dream wandering the SMP. He didn't really talk (there was a faint circle shaped scar on his neck,,,) and he didn't attack anyone. He was always at the front of Pandora's Box, softly smiling at it as if he had happy memories there.

Tommy noticed that Dream would never stop and sit down. He was always walking. He wasn't floating like Ghostbur, who is now back to AliveBur.

Dream's ghostly appearance was completely different from Ghostbur's. Normal tan skin, soft dirty blonde hair, dirty green sweater and some black jeans. He was also barefoot. The only thing that said he was a ghost was his transparency. The other was his eyes.

They deeply scared people who passed by and looked at the ghost. Dream's terrifying ghost eyes. Black filled, no pupils. Black tears trailed down his cheeks, staining them. Dream's mask was moved and stuck to the side of his face.

A soft, sad looking smile was glued on to the ghost's mouth.
As if it was the last facial expression he had expressed as he passed away.