The 100th Family

Dream is cornered by the entire SMP, along with Tommy pointing Nightmare, his own axe, at him.

Dream laughed and rejoiced to XD.

---------

This one will be pretty short.
I thought of this one while at school lolll.

also, corpse x dream❤ and some people from 'The Village That Went Mad' and people who play among us with corpse

I honestly want to make this into an AU where Dream is a demigod but he does something bad so DreamXD gives him a torturous mission by making him a human-

Anyways, enjoy!

---------

"Ahahhhahhaa! Finally!" Dream rasied his arms, seemingly celebrating something. He had a satisfied face, a huge grin and soft eyes. "What do you mean... finally?" Tommy asked, lowering the axe. The man in from of him ignores him and turns around, looking up at the obsidian ceiling.

"ExDee, I did it! The 100th family!" His voice cracked as he spoke. "I can go home now... right?" White flashes, ExDee appearing. "D-DreamXD...." stuttered Tommy. The god looks at the crowd of people then at his younger brother. "Answer me... big bro... I can go home, right? You said... you said you would... I want to see Cat." Dream begged. The god sighed, he takes off his and Dream's masks.

"You did well, little Dreamie. I'm sorry for putting you through so much suffering." He gently places his head against Dream's forehead. "It's okay, ExDee. It was my fault for breaking your rules..." The younger brother apologized.

ExDee snaps his fingers opening a portal. A ethereal man with black cat ears and fluffy hair, a comfortable robe, and a half covered face steps out. "Cat!" "Corni!" The two hug, looking like they'll never let go of each other. They look at each other with loving eyes and quickly giving a quick kiss peck.

The god turns over to look at the SMP, giving them a look at his forever solemn eyes. He smiled and spoke, "Congratulations. You are the 100th family that Dream, or rather, Cornelius has completed. Thank you for helping him." "WHAT?!" Tommy screamed, stepping back a bit.

"100th family...?" whispered Bad, realizing what ExDee had meant. "You mean, he's done this 100 times before us? He just- he just wants us to be a family...?"

"But I've known Dream for years! He has never fucking told me about this!" Sapnap yelled, tears building up in his eyes. "Cornelius... has been reborned one too many times. I restrained him from telling you his truth."

Giggling echoed through the base. A few other people had walked through the portal to meet Dream, happily conversing with the now young looking man. He had been cleaned and dressed up. He wore a multi-shaded green robe instead of his green hoodie and black jeans. A newly made white mask, decorated with many flowers.

The demigod looks back at his 100th family. He puts his mask to the side of his face, showing off his magical emerald eyes. He smiled, "I'm sorry for all the things I've done. But now, you're all a family now. Thank you for all the memories." The demigod said. He turns around to look at his original group of friends.

They walk into the portal,
leaving the SMP with shocked faces.

"I'll also be going! But I'll be back!" Karl said, diving into the shrinking portal.

[Valkyrae]: Cornelius! Welcome back!

[Dream]: Thanks, Rae. I've been waiting for 6000 years for this to happen.

[Valkyrae]: 6000 years... It honestly felt shorter.

[Dream]: Time is faster in the In Between. Karl told me that.

[Sykkuno]: Maybe you shouldn't have made ExDee angry....

[Dream]: Well, it's in the past now.

[Sykkuno]: Ture. Anyways, wanna go to Among Us?

[Dream]: Nah, I think I'll be hanging out with Cat. Speaking of Cat, where is my beloved?

[Helga]: That nice young handsome man must be getting something special ready for you, Dreamie boy.

[Dream]: Helga, please, if anything, Cat wouldn't be able to think of- Oh.... HELGA!

[Helga]: Look lover boy, I know you're the pillow princess.

[Jimmy]: Shush, Helga. Sorry, Cornelius.

[Dream]: It's okay, but really. Control your wife.

[Dream]: Cat?

[Dream]: Woah! What's with the romantic picnic?

[Corpse]: Just a celebration for completing your mission...

[Dream]:

[Corpse]: Is there something wrong... love?

[Dream]: I just missed you so much....

[Corpse]: I missed you too...