Rest King (For Alex)

I wanted to talk more about Alex/Technoblade other than just saying rest in peace. I was sorting out my feelings and I didn't want this to be a mess of emotions.

Alex was a great, hilarious, kind, and thoughtful man. I didn't watch enough of his videos, but I feel an empty pit in my stomach everytime I think about his death. He was an admirable person. I admired him for his strong heart when he was still alive and kicking ass on Minecraft while he had cancer.
Although cancer defeated his physical body, who said cancer defeated Technoblade himself? His legacy and the memories of him are still here. So we need to stay strong.

I spent all night trying to calm my stress and sadness over this. I've cried when I was watching the video, a few times after, even now, I feel like crying. I've tried reaching out to my friends who are also in the community, but since they haven't responded, I'm giving them space because I'm sure they're having a hard time too.

If you are, too, having a hard time, please do give yourself some time to recover. Reach out to your family, give them a hug (only if they're trustworthy) Eat something you like, drink some water, take a nice shower. Some of you will even read angst to calm down and uh... I do that too. It actually does help because it helps me take my mind off from thinking about Alex's passing.

I'm sure Alex is somewhat cackling away and calling us nerds from up above, somewhere, when all of us are grieving. He's somewhere kicking god's ass. We just need to cheer him on so he can rest easy after. He is the Blood God after all :)

Please do not being up Alex on any of CC's streams. Especially Tommy's show. I hope he reschedules because he will need to process and recover. Alex was one of Tommy's closes friends. He deserves to delay the show.
If any CCs stream, wait until they bring it up. Just don't say anything. If they want to talk about it, they'll talk about it. If they don't, they won't.

Thank you, Alex, the Technoblade, for being there not only for me but for the many people who sought to you as comfortable.

You're amazing, man.

Cheering you on, kick god's ass for us :)

-------

When I refer to Alex kicking god's ass,

From his roleplay character :)

Technoblade never dies.