Listen Before I Go

Song: Listen Before I Go - Billie Eyelashh (i am so sorry-)
•just dream wanting to see the SMP before he goes.
•Pretty rushed 😔

Ever since Tommy got stuck with Dream, he's noticed his manipulator's unusual behavior. What ends up to be 5 weeks, his time being stuck in the prison ends. But, before he leaves, he witnesses the fate of Dream.

______________
Mykiee Note; I recently came out to my brother and his gf about my gender and he supports me! He told me he had a transgender friend and that he would be there for me no matter what. He even said that he'd help me out on the surgeries and stuff when I get older.

It took a lot of courage to come out and it's going to take even more to come out to my parents. But either ways, if you want to come out to someone, that someone needs to be someone you trust dearly. And I know, courage is hard to express but I believe in you! You can do it. If you think you're taking too long to come out, you're completely wrong. It's okay to take your time. You need to be comfortable with coming out.

It doesn't matter if you're trans, bisexual, gay, lesbian, queer, gender fluid, nonbinary, etc,
You're an amazing human being and I believe you can come out and show your true and authentic self.

Also if you wanted to know, my pronouns are He/They and you can call me Author-Kun or just Myikee

or father because im feeding y'all dream angst

Please do enjoy this angsty food ✋️😤❤️

ALSO I SOMEWHAT EDITED THE LYRICS TO FIT THE ONESHOT AGAIN BUT YOU CAN ALSO STILL SING IT WITH THE SAME FLOW AJAHAH
But I removed a quarter of the lyrics cause i didn't know what to do for them lol

--------

Dream laid on the back side of the wall, staring at the teenager that stood in front of the glowing lava. "Tommy, it's been..." Dream looks at wall, trying to count the tally marks. He was too dizzy to read, he was distracted by his hunger for food. Dream sighs, "Nevermind."

"I believe THEY WILL save me!" Tommy yelled, not looking at Dream. And oh, what a coincidence. The lava started to flow down, revealing Tubbo, Sam, and a few others. "TOMMY!!" Tubbo cried, excessively waving to his best friend. The bridge was slowly on it's way to the prison cell.

Tommy waved back, staring at the bridge.

He was about to step on until...

"Take me to L'Manburg."

"I wanna see the place when I stop breathing."

Tommy turned to Dream, finally noticing how pale the other blonde was. 'Turning white...'

"Tell me, that you'll take me, don't be so pretentious."

"Or leave me," Dream breathed out, "Like you do."

Tommy ran over to the male, feeling just a tiny bit guilty. "Dream I-"

"If you need me,"
"Wanna see me,"
"Better hurry,"
"'Cause I'm leaving soon."

The male that crouched before the half dead man trembled. Tommy breathed in, then out. He picks the taller male up, walking towards the bridge. The people on the other side were shocked, seeing the 'villain' after a month.

Tommy held the man close, Dream had through enough suffering. The bridge finally arrived at the other side. "What happened?! Why is he so pale!" Sam yelled, knowing this could be a huge problem.

"I... Oh my gosh... I'm so fucking stupid..." Tommy groaned. Dream spoke up, "I gave all of the potatoes to him. Tommy is clearly more important...." The man smiled and whispered, "Everyone needs him..."

"Dream! We can still save you!!"

"Sorry, can't save me now."

"DREAM!! DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT!!" Tubbo cried, "HE NEEDS FOOD!!" Sam rushed up to go get some steak, only to be stopped by Dream clutching onto the ends of the anthropomorphic creeper's pants.

"Just stop, don't even try..." Dream whispered with a heavy feeling voice. "DREAM! YOU NEED

"Sorry, what even for...?"

Callahan --- being there just to see Dream --- had checked his inventory seeing steak. He quickly runs to Dream and falls, taking Dream's head into his lap.

"Put down, mm down..." Dream's word's slurred.

Tommy clenched his teeth, remembering what Dream had asked him. He picks up the half-dead man and helps him walk out the prison. "We need to take him to L'Manburg. Right now." Tommy said, determined. Finally, getting out of the prison, sun shined into their eyes. Tommy took a moment to get use to it, once he did, he immediately started moving towards the most beautiful place in L'Manburg.

They pass Sapnap and George, the group avoiding them as they helped Tommy move Dream. Tubbo couldn't bare to move on, not wanting to see Dream suffering. "Was that Dream...? Tubbo, is he okay? What happened? Why are they-" Tubbo cuts Sapnap off.

"He's not okay, he looks so scattered... I don't think he'll even live."

"He's dying."

'Deja vu.' George thought, hugging himself as a war commenced in his mind. He didn't know if he should go see him or not.

"If you need him..."
"Wanna see him..."
"You better hurry,"
"He's leaving soon."

They followed the group of people who were carrying Dream, seeing the man's weakened state. Dream looked out onto L'Manburg. Even though it was just a place with a crater underneath it, it was till beautiful.

"Call my friends and tell them that I love them." Dream said, his eyelids beginning to falter. "And I'll miss them." He stares at the sky one more time, breathing in fresh air for the last time. He breathed out, saying his last words as black spots appeared into his vision.
"But I'm not sorry."

George and Sapnap push people out of the way, rushing to their best friend's side. "DREAM! DREAM PLEASE!! WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS HELP HIM? WHY DID YOU JUST-"

"That's what he wanted." Tommy said, slouching as he sat on the green, flourishing grass.
"And we did it for him."