Softie

•SOFTIE DREAM SOFTIE DREAM SOFTIE DREAM
•Dream really loves his pets and his bf 🥺🥺🥺💕
•not imprisoned dream
•He secretly makes graves for his pets like Spirit
•big guy, sensitive feelings 🥰✨
•yes, big guy. he isn't a fucking twink in this one🤭
•platonic but a bit romantic bad x dream

•AYO WAIT. Y'ALL SMUT WRITERS- YOU SHOULD DO A ONESHOT WHERE DREAM IS A BIG DUDE BUT HE'S THE BOTTOM IN A RELATIONSHIP. I'LL TOTALLY FUCKING READ IT.

•cha anyways,
•bad is still a bad bitch and is constantly trying to get dream to worship the E G G O
•HAHAHA YOU'RE ONE OF DREAMS DEAD PETS
•these bullet points are chaotic and im lovin it

Dream was always seen as the big, strong, cold-hearted villain but, Bad knows who his boyfriend really is. A huge softie. What happens when Dream gets caught crying over a pile of dirt with a decorated sign in it?

Mykiee Notes; this shit is REALLY REALLY short 😩😩😩
BUT THIS IS MY OTHER FAVORITE ONE I'VE WRITTEN SHAKAJAJ-

--------------

"Baby, it's okay," Bad said, trying to calm his boyfriend down. "B-But, Y/N's dead!" Dream sobbed about his pet (whatever animal you want to be.) "Shh... Shhh..." The demon gently rubbed the blonde's back, trying to comfort him.

"Hey, someone's crying- WOAH IT'S DREAM-" A British voice interrupted Bad's comforting. "Shhhhhh, my baby's having his moment." Bad growled, his hood's red lines of fabric turning white just for a second. Technoblade and Tubbo were there as well, watching the big guy cry.

"Big D isn't this much of a crybaby..." Tommy mumbled. Bad growled once more and raises his axe, pointing it at the small teenager. "Shush." The three dudes stumble back. "Dream, babe, it's time to go." Bad said as he caressed the man's face, wiping his tears. "M'kay..." The blonde sniffled, getting up. Since Bad is literally super fucking tall -- and Michael won't look it up, -- he was an few inches taller than Dream.

"C'mon big guy." Bad helps him walk back to their base, leaving Techno, Tommy, Tubbo confused.

"Did we just..."

"Witness..."

"Crying Dream???"

Bad opens the huge doors to their renovated modern mansion. Dream has been living with Bad ever since they started dating, which was 9 months ago. Bad was always spoiling and caring for his boyfriend, like a baby.

And even though Dream was a grown man, big and almost tall, Bad was always the one being the "dom."

The demon led his boyfriend to their bedroom. They meet Patches and Rat, making Dream feel just a little bit more better. Changing their clothes, Dream crawls into their bed, getting comfortable. Bad joins the blonde, becoming the big spoon.

"I love you, Bad..."
"Love you too Dreamie."