I want me dead

Dream looked around. Wood floors underneath him. Above, a clear blue sky. And L'Manburg was really there.

In his hands, he held a sharp iron dagger.
He knew what he had to do.

-------------

so like, prison dream meet's past dream before discs and war and l'mamburgs death 👍
this was inspired by... another gacha video.

:) i was looking back at my edgy gacha phase, wtf. i actually liked that phase. the gacha community was so much better back then.

dream will be described as what he looks like in the video. i like the design. this will only be told in dream's perspective. only in the end, there will be slight sapnap angst :)
I've actually had writer's block for so long, I'm trying so hard to write for No Visitors and Cry.

but enjoy this meal, my darlings :D
------------

-
A new black shirt, his signature green hoodie around his waist, and camouflage cargo pants. He looked insane with dried blood running along his face and his right eye glazed and white. Dream didn't expect XD to actually let him do this. The god made the other's watch him step into a golden sparkling portal, screaming as they told him not to. They weren't thinking about what he was going to do once he arrived in the past.

Would he kill past Tommy? Kill all of his friends? Would he help Dream gain more power now that he knew what to do from first experience?

Dream looked around. Wood floors underneath him. Above, a clear blue sky. And L'Manburg was really there. Everything was back to normal, this was always normal, and there wasn't any griefed buildings. Sighing, he gets up and starts looking for him.

"Oh! Who are you?"

Dream jumps, also making the other person jump. "S-Sorry- I startled you, are you okay?" The blonde man turned to look at the person, his eyes widening. BadBoyHalo. He hesitated, flashing back to the demon in the future. But he spoke anyways, "I'm okay. I... uh." Dream catches a glimpse of a green hoodie, his pupil's sharpening. He automatically sprints, past Bad following after. "Sir, you look injured!!!"

Dream scoffs, continuing to make his way to him. Himself. Past Dream. The one who started all of this shit. In his hands, he held a sharp iron dagger. He knew what he had to do. Before he could jump onto past Dream-

He falls, freezing as he does.

Past Dream and the past Dreamteam back away as Dream tries to get back up. "Stand down, prisoner. We cannot let you hurt-" Sam is cut off, "What the actual fuck man? I am so fucking close... So close to stabbing...." He manages to pull the arrow of his legs and kick the creeeper's legs. Getting up, he notices XD watching from where he had spawned, more people from the future watching.

Dream laughs.

"Oh what a show I'll be putting on! Sadly, this one will be the last show I will preform!!" The prisoner grinned. He's stopped again. Sapnap. "Sapnap?" The blonde backed away. This was the future Sapnap... The present Sap. Why was this man, who swore to kill Dream if he ever got out prison, protecting the cause of the Dreamteam's break up?

"What are you doing?"

Sap hesitated.

"Dream, you don't need to do this. We need you. George needs you. I... need you. We're brothers, right?" The ravenette whispered, stepping closer to the other male.

"No, no, no. BAHAHAHA!! That doesn't sound right. Not a bit. You said we... we aren't... What???" He looks at Sap, eyebrows furrowed and the right end of his lip lifted into a smirk. "You've got to be joking."

"Hey, future Sap, give me a chance to talk to... me." A voice similar to the prisoner says. He stares at his past self, noticing how mighty and strong he looked. How happy and carefree he was. "You make me sick." The prisoner growled, rasing his dagger up to his past self's neck.

"C'mon future me, I don't exactly know what happened  but I'm sure you and Sap can work this out right? We promise to stay and be brothers forever, hm?" The light blonde male says carelessly. Oh right he was careless.

The next his past self felt was blood gushing out of his neck. Dream laughed, watching the other's watch in horror. "You disgust me. No wonder I was sent to prison. I was so naive, selfish. So... so careless." He gets down on top of his past self, repeatedly stabbing his chest.
Both Georges and Sapnaps run up to the currently alive Dream. Screaming and crying as Dream dazed.

He did it.

He killed off the cause of every bad thing.

Everyone will be able to rest.

And now he will rest.

------------

Sap watched as Dream collapse.

Their pastselves yelling, asking their future selves.

"What did we do that made him do this?"

.

"That doesn't sound right."

"You've got to be joking."

Sap grasps onto Dream's cold hand.

"I wasn't joking, brother."

----------

semi-long mikhail note below::

totally forgot about sam but
long story short, he tried to stop dream from killing his past kid brother, that only ending in fucking pain :) guilty sam for the win.

totally forgot about sam butlong story short, he tried to stop dream from killing his past kid brother, that only ending in fucking pain :) guilty sam for the win

oh yeah

666 lets goooo

666 lets goooo.

and

I'll start promoting the DAD discord now lmao.

https://discord.gg/S3ZRajw3Yk

im sure this link isn't expired. it's immortal. like dream's ass.
anyways, the server is pretty dead.
i use it for announcements because honestly... i don't know how to talk to people.

art contests? qnas? game events?

you never know.

alright, love y'all. see ya in the next oneshot, my darlings.

i need sleep :(