Lost Humanity

After half a year, the SMP decides to release Dream. Most were guilty, powering over the one's who hated Dream.
Listening to the people's choice, Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap, George, and Bad are the ones to wait outside of the prison while the Warden brought Dream out.

Being the first to see him, what happens when Sam. doesn't see the Dream he expected?

--------------

Sam hesitated as he pulled the lever down. He hasn't checked on Dream for a few months, leaving him with an automatic feeder that dispensed water and food into two dog bowls just to mock him. He hoped that Dream didn't die. If he did, Sam would be in huge trouble.

He closes the lava that covered the cell and makes his way towards it, building a bridge. He couldn't see in the cell, it looks like Dream broke the glowstone light somehow.

He luckily had a few torches.
Sam places one down, beginning speak, "Dream, we're letting you-" Once he had faced the prisoner,

He didn't want to even move.

Dream growled and barked at Sam, trying to escape the warden's grasp around his wrists. Sam was terrified. This was Dream? An animal? This isn't Dream. Dream.

Is a human.

A HUMAN.

Sam finally got to the entrance, panicking.
Sapnap and George aren't going be very happy.
Neither is Bad.
He wasn't sure about the younger males, but for sure, they'd be more traumatized teenagers.

"Dream, stop." Sam said, Dream was trying to bite his arm off. He had slid a lead around the man's neck, 'Dream was not behaving' would've been the Warden's exuse.

Sam raises his sword by habit, making Dream whimper Q. The man tugs on the lead trying to run away. Sam frowned, lowering his sword. "I'm sorry. C'mon, buddy. I'll give you some food and we can go out." Dream hesitated but followed Sam into his office.

The Warden sighed as he watched Dream eat the steak. This was going to be a long explanation.

"What.... What the hell!?" yelled Tommy, pointing at the man sniffing the ground. Sam grasped the leash tightly as he looked down with guilt. "I don't know what happened." The Warden said quickly. "B-But hey... he's still alive..."

George steps back, covering his mouth as he stared at his ex-lover. It was terrifying. His lover was on the ground, sniffing the ground.

"You can't be fucking serious." Sapnap growled.

George and Sapnap had mixed feelings.

"That's not my boyfriend."
"That's not my brother."