Problems with Being A Father

•Father Dream and Sons Tommy + Tubbo
•Dream left them up for adoption after his "wife" left him with nothing
•He dearly loved his sons but he just couldn't take care of them
•Dream doesn't know the Tommy and Tubbo are his actual sons because they've grown. But he suspicious of their names since they're so familiar to Tomathy and Toby.
•Dream gets out of prison
•This happens a few months after Dream killed and revived Tommy.
•A oneshot that's formed like Show Him Love, meaning there's a small beginning story and small stories after regarding the plot.
•In the minecraft world
•Dream goes by Clay in this but he wanted to be called Dream to cover his identity.

Dream was released from prison just because Tommy and Tubbo wanted him out. Everyone, even Dream himself, was unprepared to hear the news of their real identities and past relationships with their biological father.

Mykiee notes: lmao- earlier today, literally a few children (toddlers) called me and my friend 'idiots' for being on our phones on the "holy day" (my parents are christians-)

they also tried to take our phones and said "they'll put on holy videos" for us. i was literally dying.

me: yo, you hear smtn?
my friend: nope.
me: i swear i heard smtn
my friend: maybe you heard those bitchass brats.

i hate bossy children.

--------------

Dream breathes in the fresh air through the broken mask that still was on his face. He was finally out of the prison. Did he know why? Not at all. But he knew people are still scared and envy him.

Sam had helped Dream cleaned up before they went out. Dream knew if he were to ask questions during that time, he would've been thrown back in. But if he could ask questions, he would've asked why he was being released. Dream thought he still needed to be in prison for much more longer.

Getting out of his thoughts, he follows Sam to where ever they were going. They weren't heading to the community house or even to his base, which Sam somehow knew where it was, they were heading to one of those look out cliffs. It was where Tommy and Tubbo sat on a bench and listened to discs.

"Why are we here?" Dream asked, nervously fiddling with his clean, black sweater's sleeves. "Tommy and Tubbo should be here soon..." Sam mumbled, crossing his arms. After awhile, they hear panting and footsteps a few feet away. "Thanks for waiting!" Tubbo yelled out, coming to a stop.

Dream's breathing quickened.

Sam was already leaving, making Dream panic. He was with the children he manipulated and tortured. He looked at the two teenagers, feeling guilty.

"So... what do you need, Tubbo? Tommy?"

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tubbo mumbled, making Dream confused. "Tell you what-" "THAT YOU WERE OUR FATHER!" Tommy yelled, his fists clenching.

"W-what? I'm your... father?" Dream stared at the two teenagers in front of him. "I... don't have children.. At least not anymore. I don't know what you're talking about." The man panicked. They couldn't be them, not his sons.

"Dream, you're our father. Phil told us that you're our father. He even knows your real name." Dream nervously laughs, thinking about what Tommy said. "Bullshit, I swear.... I swear..." Dream mumbled.

"Show me fucking proof. You can't just get me out of prison and immediately tell me that I'm your father." Tommy looked at Tubbo, nodding. Tubbo nods back. The shorter male takes his communicator out, typing something out.

Bad, Sapnap, and George come running in, carrying multiple boxes. Dream notices the boxes, familiar looking. "W-What? How-" They place the boxes on the bench, Dream walking towards them. "We... we looked through them." Tubbo said. "We saw the photos and... We know you're our father."

Sniffles filled the atmosphere, Tommy and Tubbo looking at their presumed father. The blonde was holding a photo. The two boys, worried, run over and look at the picture. It was a man with blonde hair standing beside a woman with brown hair. Each of them held a child, both were boys.

'The Wastaken Family!!'

"I can't believe it..."

"Dad..."

Dreams quietly cries, staring at the photo, mainly at his ex-wife. "You can't forgive me, don't ever forgive me." Dream mumbled. "I don't need forgiveness, I don't deserve it." He whispered. Tommy and Tubbo give him  hugging their father.

"D-Dad, we know you were just trying your best to keep the SMP together..." "But I- I hurt you guys! I manipulated.... I manipulated my own children! I killed and traumatized my own son!"

"And we- We didn't listen to you..." Tubbo said, hugging Dream tightly. "We didn't listen to your warning and plans. We did our own things, we did bad shit." Tommy confessed.

"We're sorry..."

"I should be the one saying that..." Dream chuckled, wiping his tears away. "I missed having my two little trouble makers around. And now here you guys are." Dream said, softly smiling as tears rolled down his face. "I missed you two. Tomathy, Toby."

"We missed you too, dad..."

"Dad, stop fucking crying!" Sapnap said, shaking his father. "L-Language!" Bad yelled, still crying. "But what else am I supposed t-to do? It's a family reunion!" Bad said, grabbing his son and hugging him like a bear.

George chuckled, taking a picture of his with his communicator.

----------------

"And this one was when Tommy found a bee and you literally grabbed it with your own hands." Dream explained, pointing at Tubbo's baby hands on a picture. "You couldn't even use your hand for a few days and Tommy made fun of you."

Tommy giggled. "Was I really that into bees?" Tubbo asked, rubbing his chin. "Well, I mean, look at you now..." Their father commented. They all laugh and continued looking at pictures.

------------

"Hey Dad, what was Mum like?" Tommy asked, sharpening his sword. Dream hummed, thinking, "She was stubborn just like you." "Stubborn?! Dad, in what way am I stubborn?!" Tommy whined. "Dunno, you're just stubborn, haha."

"Anyways, what else?" Tommy said, swinging his sword around. "She was the most coolest woman ever. She always wore something that made her look like a bad girl." "So... something like you?" "Mmm... Yeah. Something like me."

"I remember this one time when we were running from her parents. She was good at parkour. You know, I actually learned how to do parkour and speed running by her."

"Wait- Did George and Sapnap know about Mum?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, they knew about her. But, they didn't know about you and Tubbo." "Why didn't you tell them?" "Well.... I actually don't know why..."

"I think Mum would be disappointed in you."

Dream sighs, "Yeah, I already know that."

------------

"TOMMY DON'T DO THAT-"

"STUCK IT GREEN DADDDDD!"

"YOU LITTLE SHIT-"

"TUBBO YOU TOO?!"

"NOOOO TOMMY TOOK ITT!"

"SUCK GREEN DAD AND BEE BOYYYYYY!"