I Do

5 months later...

Eli's POV

Oh my god. Today is the day. Damn I'm shaking.

"Calm down. Everything will be okay." Mali, my maid of honor said to me.

"What if-"

"No buts and definitely no what if's.

"Mal-"

"No. Shut up and let me finish doing your hair. If Toby didn't want to marry you then why would he bother to ask you to marry you?" I sighed as I realized Mali is right. "Ok done."

She spun my chair so I was facing the mirror and I saw how beautiful my hair is.

"Oh my god! This is beautiful! Thanks Mali!"

"No problem. Anything for your special day." I smiled. "now for the dress." I stood up from the seat and changes into my wedding dress (picture at the beginning.) Mali then started fix some places of my dress then she looked at me. "You are so beautiful El."

"Thanks Mal." Then we heard the wedding march stat to play and soon Connor came in.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and took Connor's hand. Connor is giving me away because he is like my older brother.

My bridesmaids walked down the aisle first and then now it was my turn. "Hey don't stress about it. Just remember to say 'I do' instead of, well anything else." i smiled at Connor's comment and now it was time for me to walk. The doors opened and on the other side of the church I saw Toby. All dressed up in his tux with Riley as his best man and Thomas, Ryan, and Braiden as his groomsmen.

I walked down the aisle with Connor leading me. Then Connor gave me to Toby. "You look beautiful." Toby whispered.

"And you look handsome." I whispered back. The Priest then started talking. 

• (I'm going to skip to the I do part.)

"Do you Toby James McDonough take Eliana Melanie Avila to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Toby smiled.

"And so you Eliana Melanie Avila take Toby James McDonough to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I smiled.

"May we have the rings?" Riley handed us the rings and we repeated after the priest.

"And it is an honor to now pronounce you two husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Toby then leaned into me and we shared one of the most passionate kiss we have ever had. We pulled away and continued to the reception.

We were now doing the bouquet toss. I turned around while all of the single ladies were gathered behind me. I tossed and turned around. I saw that it was the McDonough's baby cousin holding to flower bouquet. "Awe," Everybody said.

We were all talking with each other until we heard someone tapping on glass. We all looked to see Connor and Riley at the podium ready to do their speeches.

"Ok um... Hello everybody. First off, I want to say how glad Toby was able to find love after Katelyn left." Connor winked at us when he said left.

"But we are also kind of pissed that our youngest brother got married before us. Right Con?" We all laughed at Riley's comment.

"Yeah... Anyways I want to make a toast. To Toby's and Eli's new life as husband and wife!" Connor said. Then everybody repeated, "To Toby and Eli's new life as husband and wife." And took a sip of their drinks. Now it was Toby's turn to say his speech.

"Ok um... Hi everyone. Wow I'm just as awkward as Connor." Everybody laughed at that. "Anyways thank you for coming, this is a special day for me and Eli, and I am glad you were a part of it.  And Eli, ever since I saw you struggling with the box when you moved into our neighborhood, I knew we had a connection. You brought me out of my depression when Kat died. You became my new best friend, no matter how much you reminded me of Kat." He winked at me. "And even though we had some downs when we first met, I have to say, the day Connor dared me to ask you out was the best day of my life." I was starting to cry now. "And when I asked you to be my wife, I was nervous that it would be the worst decision I have ever made. But when you said yes, I knew that it was the best decision I have ever made. And now, every time I wake up or go to sleep, I know that you are there with me. I love you Eliana Avila. Forever and ever and ever!" I smiled and I shedding happy tears. I got of my seat and picked up my dress so I can run into Toby's arms.

"I love you to," I whispered back. I then gave him another kiss. And now it was my turn to give my speech.

Toby's POV

I went back to my seat while Eli gave her speech.

"Like Toby said, I want to thank all of you for joining me and Toby on our special day. And Toby, I have been a fan of your band for a while, and it amazes me that I actually got to meet you and live next door to you." She winked at me. "Although for like a week or so after we did the Questioning in the basement, you have given me the cold shoulder, I still managed to fall for you.  I think it had something to do with your brothers that made me fall for you, but if they did something to me, then I'm glad they did it." I looked at my brothers and they gave me the 'trying to look innocent, but I actually did that' look. "And when we did the truth or dare, I have got to say that it was one pf the most memorable day I have had with you.  Probably because of this," Then the picture of Connor in make up showed up on the screen. Everyone laughed except Connor. He was hiding his face in embarrassment. "Or this," Then the video of Riley getting covered in whip cream by Eli came up. Now Riley was the embarrassed one and Connor was laughing. "But I think Connor's dare made it the best day ever." I started to tear up at her speech. "Toby James McDonough, my love for you is bigger then this universe and it will never fade away. I will love you even after death. I will love you like it's the End of The World." I laughed at her song reference. "I love you Toby James McDonough. Forever and ever and ever!" I smiled because I'm happy. I have the perfect wife. The perfect people with me. The perfect career. The perfect life.

<~><~><~><~><~><~>
Sorry for not updating in a while. I was busy. We still have an epilogue before this story finishes. Thank you for all of your support on this story. It means a lot to me.

<3 Kate