Questioning

Eli's POV

We walked into the McDonough's house and we were introduced to Joan and Mark. They were such sweet parents, man those boys are always lucky, they get all of the good things.

We hung out in the basement watching a movie until Connor shut off the TV.

"DUDE!" We all said and looked towards Connor who still had the remote in his hands.

"What? I got bored."

"Fine. What do you want to do then?" Mali asked.

"How about everybody asks a question and everybody has to answer it, so we can get to know each other better," Connor suggested.

Everybody nodded and we all sat down in a circle, here in the living room. I sat next to Toby who is on my left. On my right was Mali, then Riley, then Connor. Connor asked the first question.

"What is your full names? Mine is Connor Patrick McDonough."

"Riley Thomas McDonough."

"Toby James McDonough."

"Malia Lea Sierra."

"Eliana Avila."

I saw Toby's face soften, but then he shook it off.

"Favorite color? Blue." Riley said.

"Blue." Toby and Connor said in unison.

"Pink." Mali said.

"Midnight Blue." I said being specific.

"What I'm the only one who likes pink? Eli, you are a girl you should at least back me up here." Mali complained.

"Sorry but, I'm not a fan of girly stuff." I shrugged.

"Alright fine. Birthday? November 20" - Mali

"October 24" - Me

"November 18" - Connor

"August 31" - Riley

"January 21" - Toby

I made a mental note to somehow remember the boys birthday.

"Favorite Song? Guess I'll Be The One by 'You Know Who.'"

"Heart Like California also by 'You Know Who.'" - Mali

"Awww. You love us." The boys said as they made hearts, using their hands and placing it over their actual hearts.

"Shut up and answer the question." I said as, I rolled my eyes.

"You Need Me, I Don't Need You by Ed Sheeran." - Connor

"Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran." - Riley

"All of Me by John Legend." - Toby

"Guess I get the last question. Favorite place to hangout?" Toby asked.

"Starbucks." All three boys said at the same time.

"Mall." - Mali

"How about you Eli?" Toby asked.

"Well, I don't really care about where I'm hanging out, as long as I'm with a close friend, I'm good." I said nodding for no reason.

Then Toby stood up and stormed out of the room.

I was about to ask about that until Connor said, "I'll go talk to him," and followed Toby.

We watched TV until I decided to go check up on them.

Toby's POV

I stormed out of the room and went to my room. As I was closing the door someone stopped it. I opened it again and saw it was Connor.

"What do you want?" I asked as I fell onto my bed.

"What I want is to know why you stormed out like that." Connor closed the door.

"I stormed out because of Kat." I said covering my eyes with my hands.

"What she got to do with anything? Kat died remember, along with Melissa."

"I know, but everything about Eli was just like Kat." Taking my hands off my eyes and rolling over so my back is towards Connor.

"How?" I bet you he is crossing his arms and has one eyebrow raised.

I faced Connor and I was right.

"Her favorite color and song are the same."

"They both have the same taste in stuff big whoop."

"How about her favorite hangout? It seems kinda odd that she be exactly the same as Kat?" I asked standing up and facing him.

Connor was about to speak until someone opened the door.

"Sorry to intrude, you guys were up here so long I just wanted to make sure everything's alright," Eli said.

"Everything is FINE!" I said yelling.

"Okay, then maybe I should leave I feel this weird tension between us."

"Yes-" I got cut off by Connor.

"No Eli stay."

"No Connor, if the girl wants to leave let her leave." Eli walked down the hall and soon I heard the front door open and close.

"What is your problem?" Connor pushed me to the wall.

"Why did Eli and Mali just walk out of the house? We didn't even have dinner and they left. Toby what did you do?" I heard Riley asked. Great now he's here.

"Why do you automatically assume it was me?" I managed to say.

"Because, Connor is holding you against the wall with a murder face."I turned my head to face see Riley with his right eyebrow raised and his arm crossed over his chest.

"Ask the boy who has a problem with Eli." Connor released me and gestured to me.

"I sorta snapped at Eli because of how much she was like Kat."

"So what if she is like Kate? Toby you need to stop thinking about her and face the fact that Katelyn Santana is dead and will not come back to us. You need to move on and if you want to have a piece of Kate in your life go after Eli, she is the closest thing to Kate in life right now." Wise words Riley. Wait when did Riley get wise?

"Can you guys leave me alone, I just want to be by myself now." They both nodded and left my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School is the worst. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this story. Remember to vote or comment Before You Exit this story!

BTW I HATE GHOST READERS!!!!!

💫Kate