Beach Time

Eli's POV

I woke the next day with Chip in my arms remembering last night. I looked at my phone and I had a text from Toby.

T: Good Morning Princess! :) <3

E: Good Morning my Prince!

T: What r u doing today?

E: Nothing. Y?

T: Want to go to the beach with me? We can get Starbucks on the way :)

E: Sure! Just let me get ready. Love u!

T: Alright I'll b at ur place in a few minutes. Love u 2! :*

I smiled at that last text and then I jumped out of my bed and put on my blue and white striped bikini and then put on a white t-shirt and put on my light-washed jean shorts. I grabbed my towel, sunblock, phone and keys and put those inside the bag as well.

I tried to fix my bed head styled hair, but I gave up when it looked decent and then grabbed my sunglasses and my bag. I walked downstairs and right at that moment I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door to see toby in swim trunks, white t-shirt, and Ray-Ban sunglasses.

"You ready to go Princess?"

"Yes I am my Prince," I smiled as Toby led me to his house so we can get his car.

I got into his car and saw Starbucks in the cupholder. I smiled widely and took my coffee and started drinking it as Toby drove to the beach.

We finally got to the beach and we settled at an empty spot. There was nobody really close to us so it was nice and peaceful.

I then started to take off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my bikini, so I can put on sun block as Toby put up the big umbrella he brought. Toby then laid down the big blanket he also brought so we can lay on.

I stared at Toby as he put sun block on himself. I admired at Toby toned body and then he caught me staring and I blushed a little.

"Come on lets go to the water." I nodded and Toby took my hand and led me to the ocean.

Once the waves touched my feet I shrieked at how cold the water was. Toby on the other was laughing at my reaction and said, "It's not that bad El, come on," Toby smiled at me.

I then started to walk deeper into the water with Toby and then all of a sudden someone splashed me. I looked at Toby and then started splashing him with water. We had a huge water fight until I gave up because I was tired.

We headed towards our spot and laid on the blanket Toby put out. I looked around until something caught my eye...

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Happy New Years everybody!!!! Sorry for the huge delay on updates I had writers block for this story. That's why this is a very crappy chapter and the last chapter of the year.

Anyways have an awesome New Year and did anyone see the boys New Year video? It was so cute. Toby was jumping around like a little boy in Christmas morning. That was just really adorable.

Kate