All This Time

Riley's POV

"Ok... well, me and Mali have been dating since I met her as Melissa...

Flashback

"I'm going to Skype Kat, you guys want to join?" Toby said getting off the couch to go get his laptop.

"Duh," both Connor and I said at the same time.

Toby came back with his laptop on-Kat always leaves herself online on her Skype account- Toby clicked on her name and it started to ring.

Then when the call was accepted a girl's face popped up. But it wasn't K'. She was beautiful. She has blond wavy hair and blue eyes that are a little darker then Connor's, but they were still beautiful. I was awestruck from her beauty even while she is screaming at the top of her lungs.

Then K' appeared and we started chatting. I got to know the girl, whose name is Melissa McCoy. She is a big fan of us and usually, I wouldn't date a fan, but considering she is K's friend, I'll make an exception.

Before we ended the call Toby and Connor left and so did K' and it was just me and  Melissa. We exchanged numbers and then Connor wanted to work on a song so, I had to go. I ended the call and I am smiling like an idiot.

Ever since that video chat Me and Melissa have been talking and I actually decided on asking to be my girlfriend.

Ri: Hey, I know this is really pathetic, and I know it could be hard for us to do, but would you please be my girlfriend Melissa McCoy?

Mel: Of course I will Riley!

Ri: I wish I could take you out on a date, but your all the way across the country (•_•'')

Mel: We can just Skype and do our date through Skype.

Ri: Sure! I'll call you now. ;)

End of Flashback

"And then since then we started dating. And remember that time after I found out your secrets, and me and Mali went to go get Starbucks for everybody?" Eli and Toby both nodded.

"That is when Riley asked me out again and we started dating again." Mali said finishing out story.

"So you two managed to date behind our backs basically for months and we haven't suspected a single thing?!" I looked at Eli scared of what she might do to us. "That is so... Cool!"

"What?" Both me and Mali said at the same time.

"What?" Eli said mimicking us.

"I thought you would be mad?" I said clarifying things.

"Why would I? Mali has had a rough life when I met her. She needs someone who would look after her in case I can't be there. And at least I know Riley wouldn't do anything. Right?" Eli explained.

"Of course. I would never hurt her." I smiled.

"Then it's settled." Eli said.

"We should head back it's getting late." Toby said as I turned around to see the sun setting.

"Yeah," the three of us said in agreement. Then we walked back to our cars and drove home.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Sorry for the late update. I have so much school work. I won't be updating next week because of finals. It sucks.

And thank you for getting this book to 1K reads!!!! It means a lot to me!!! I <3 you guys!

Kate