Accidently Overheard

Mali's POV

I was talking with Riley while Eli was checking up on Connor and Toby until Eli started running down the stairs and grabbed my wrist.

"Sorry Riley, but we got to go. Bye!" Eli said as she dragged me out of the door and before I knew it we were in our house.

"Alright we are home you can let go of me now." She let go of wrist and plopped onto the couch. "Hey what happened back their upstairs," I asked being curious.

"Toby still hasn't moved on."

"Are you serious? It's been 2 years and 3 months since you left here and you even 'died' in that time period. Why is he still holding on to you Kate?" I covered my mouth once I said our original identity.

"Mali! You know that we shouldn't call each other that, and you know what will happen if we keep on calling each other that." She scolded at me.

"Ugh whatever, but we should tell them though. They deserve to know." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh yea that'll be easy. All I have to do and say is 'Hey guys, we lied to you about who we are. My real name is Katelyn Santana and Mali is actually Melissa Maria McCoy, you know your supposedly dead best friends.' Yea and it will be so easy to deal with their reactions," Eli said being sarcastic.

"You are who?" Both me and Eli turned our heads to the door and saw Riley standing there eyes wide open and mouth hanging open.

"Um... Hey Riley," I said sheepishly.

Riley's POV

Me and Connor left Toby alone and went downstairs to talk to our parents.

"Hey boys, can you call Eli, Mali and Toby down for dinner please?" My mom asked as she was setting the table.

"Um... We can call Toby, but we can't call Mali and Eli because they left already." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh? Why did they leave?"

Connor explained everything and my then called Toby downstairs.

"Riley go apologize to the girls for Toby's behavior earlier while I talk to Toby about it." I nodded, grabbed my jacket and walked out the door.

Once I got to their house I heard Mali talking, "... They deserve to know."

I turned the door knob and found out it was unlocked. Then I suddenly noticed that we just met today and I already barged into their house. I mentally face palmed myself and just stood their awkwardly while they talked.

"Oh yea that'll be easy. All I have to do and say is 'Hey guys, we lied to you about who we are. My real name is Katelyn  Santana and Mali is actually Melissa Maria McCoy, you know your supposedly dead best friends.' Yea and it will be so easy to deal with their reactions." I can tell Eli was being sarcastic.

But once I heard this I couldn't believe it. So I just blurted out these words, "You are who," with my eyes wide and my mouth open.

They turned their heads facing me with wide eyes. "Um... Hey Riley," Mali said sheepishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: And theres the cliffhanger.

Sorry I haven't been updating in a while, I have been busy with school and stuff like that. Also I was waiting to hit that 100 view mark, which was hit. YAY!!!🎉🎉

Um.... So you know I'm not dead, what else do I need to go over?

Um.. Oh yeah remember to VOTE or COMMENT Before You Exit this story.

BTW I HATE GHOST READERS!!!!!

💫Kate