Date Time

Eli's POV

I woke up to the front door doorbell and because Mali is a heavy sleeper, she doesn't hear the bell. I walked downstairs and opened the door to reveal Toby with a bouquet of flowers. I gave him a questioning look and he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Remember, three days ago we played truth or dare, and I was dared to take you out on a date. Does that ring a bell?" Toby then gave me the flowers and I took them. I let Toby in and walked into the kitchen and put the flowers in a vase with water.

"You know you should've called me before you come over." I told him as he sat down on the living room couch.

"Didn't do it two years ago, not doing it now," Toby turned his head to look at me. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. "Why are you leaving me? I came here to take you out and you leave me so you can go back to bed? You are hurting me El," Toby said fake sobbing. I stopped walking up the stairs and turned around to face Toby and said:

"You idiot, I'm just getting ready. I'm not going out in public in my pajamas," I then continued to walk upstairs.

I took a shower, and wore a grey Los Angeles crop top from Hollister and wore dark wash jean shorts. I curled my hair and put on mascara, foundation, and a little bit of blush on my face. I then put on my grey vans, sprayed my perfume on me and then walked downstairs to see Toby on his phone.

"Ready?" I asked Toby; he looked up at me and couldn't stop staring. I snapped my fingers in front of him and he woke up from his trance. I looked at him with one eyebrow at him and he spoke up.

"Sorry, you are just really pretty." I laughed a little and shook my head. I grabbed my black, leather,over-the-shoulder purse and made sure I had money and my phone in it. Then I walked outside to Toby, who was waiting inside the car for me.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked him as he started the car.

"To the happiest place on Earth." He then looked at me and smiled at me.

We finally arrived at Disney World. Once we bought our tickets Toby dragged me to the first ride, which is Expedition Everest.

We basically rode every ride here at Disney and right now they were about to the firework show. Once the firework show started Toby got down on one knee and said, "Eliana Melanie Avila, I had a lot of fun today with you and to make it even better, will you say yes into being my girlfriend?" I stood there in shock, but I know Toby is the right one for me.

"Yes! I will Toby!" Toby stood up and I gave him a huge hug. People around us went 'awe' and clapped for us. Once the firework show ended, Toby took me to the souvenir shop and he told me to pick out anything I wanted.

I looked around and saw a medium Chip and a medium Dale Tsum Tsum (Picture at the beginning). I gave the Chip to Toby so he can pay for it. He took the Tsum Tsum and went in line to pay for it. While he was in line I took the Dale one and went into a different line to pay for this one as a gift to Toby. I finished paying for mine first, so I met Toby at the place where I found these Tsum Tsums.

Toby gave me mine I took out the Dale and showed it to Toby.

"You know if you wanted both of them, you could've just asked I would've bought you both of them," Toby said.

"I know, it's just that the Dale isn't for me." I gave the Dale to Toby and he smiled. "It's for you, because you are like my twin. Which makes you a perfect match for me." I said as I kisses his cheek. Toby blushed a little and then we walked back to the car and Toby drove us home.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Kate