Epilogue: Memories

5 years later....

Eli's POV

I had just finished putting down Katelyn for her nap. Katelyn is mine and Toby's daughter, Toby got me pregnant on our honeymoon, then nine months later, Katelyn was born. Toby chose Katelyn as her name because he missed calling me Kat. And since he can't do it to me, he does it to our daughter.

Toby then yelled from downstairs, "I'M HOME!" I ran downstairs and shushed Toby.

"Katelyn is taking her nap." He nodded and then gave me a beautifully wrapped present.

"Happy Birthday."

"Toby, I told you not to spend money on gifts for me. You should spend it on Kat." I groaned.

"Well lucky for you, this present didn't cost money. Only time and a bunch of paper cuts." He laughed as I looked at him weird. "Just open the damn present El."

I rolled my eyes and then open the present. Inside the box was a photo album. I opened the album and it was beautiful. There were pictures of me and Toby when we were little. Then all the fun times we had when I moved next door to their house. Our wedding day, honeymoon, and more pictures of me and Toby with Kat. Then on the very last page was a picture of me-before I faked my death- and Toby sitting by the pond at the park. I was crying and Toby was comforting me. I remembered that day. It was day I had my first heartbreak.

Flashback - 3 years ago

Today was me and my boyfriend Jake's 5 month anniversary. I went over to his house and saw Jake and some girl sucking off each other's faces.

I called Jake to see if he would cover up this story or not. His phone started to ring and he broke the kiss. He looked at the caller ID and then put his finger to his lips, telling the girl to be quiet.

J: Hey babe

K: Hey, so are you ready for today?

J: Um.. Today?

K: Babe don't tell me you forgot.

J: No I didn't forget. But tell me, because I want to see if you know what today is.

K: It's our five month anniversary. And you promised you would take me out today.

J: Babe, I am so sorry, but *cough cough* I'm not feeling well.

K: Aw, maybe it's because you came down a cheating virus.

J: What?

I rolled my eyes.

K: Look out your window you dumb-ass.

He looked out his window and I flipped him off before leaving.

Once I was out of his neighborhood, I started to run to the park nearby my house and texted Toby to meet me there at the pond.

I sat down near this oak tree and Toby then approached me.

"Hey Kat, what's wrong? I thought you were with Jake." Toby asked me. I then explained the whole situation between me and Jake. Toby looked beyond pissed, but I stopped Toby from going after him, saying he's not worth it.

"God, I need someone to save me from this world." I sighed.

"Guess I'll Be The One." Toby said.

"What?"

"Guess I'll be the one to save you." Toby said changing up his brother's lyrics to Guess I'll Be The One."

End of Flashback

I then notices there were speak bubbles, like in the comics and the my bubble said, "God I need someone to save me from this world." And Toby's bubble said, "Guess I'll be the one to save you." I smiled and gave Toby a kiss and a hug.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"Hey, no need to thank me. I promised on that day I would save you from anything. And I'm still keeping that promise because I wasn't able to help you when you were in LA."

"I love you Toby."

"I guess I'll be the one to love you to."

"You are never going stop with that huh?" I asked.

"Nope." Toby simply replied.

"Fine then. I guess I'll be the one to love you." I gave him a kiss before snuggling into his chest and look through the Memories again.

<~><~><~><~><~><~>
*sniff, sniff* This is the end of Guess I'll Be The One.

Thank you for all of your support on this book. You guys are amazing. I love you guys, and please keep on supporting me on future books or on The Past Comes Back.

I love you guys and thank you for all for giving this book a chance and reading it. Thank you for your votes, comments, love and support.

<3 Kate