Confronting Him

Toby's POV

I walked into my hiding spot and saw Eli there.

"What are you doing here? More importantly, how did you find this place. There are only one other person beside me who knows of this place and thats..." I couldn't say her name. It brings back so many memories of her.

"I um... Look Toby... Ugh this is so difficult." She groaned in frustration.

"What is so difficult? Just tell me already!" I screamed at her, I am just so anxious to know what she is talking about.

"Fine! Eliana Avila isn't real!!" I stared at her like she was crazy or something. "My real name is Katelyn Santana. I was your best friend since Kindergarden, ever since you glued your hand to my arm. You know what I should leave. Riley and Thomas were just like this when I told them." She quickly covered her mouth, and then she darted through the bushes and here I was. Left here alone. Processing everything that is going through my mind right now. Then something clicked. RILEY AND THOMAS KNEW HER SECRET AND NEVER TOLD ME! THEY ARE SO DEAD!

~

I got home to see Riley, Thomas, and Connor watching TV. I grabbed Riley and Thomas by the arm and dragged them upstairs to my room. Connor just followed us. I was about to slam the door so Connor couldn't come in, but he was already inside with a confused look on his face.

I closed the door behind Connor and gave Riley and Thomas the death glare.

"Toby what the hell is your problem?" Riley asked as he sat at my desk seat, and Connor and Thomas sat on my bed.

"My problem is that you two," I pointed at Thomas and Riley, "kept the biggest secret ever from me."

"What are you talking about Toby? If these two were keeping the same secret from me and you, the secret would've been out by now because Blabber Mouth Riley can't keep secrets." Connor scoffed at me.

"If that's true then why did Eli just claim to be Kat this whole damn time? She even told me Thomas and Riley knew it already, so why not tell me?!" Right bow I was fuming in anger. These two dumbbells kept me from my best friend for a long time.

"Wait, when did she tell you," Thomas finally spoke up.

"After she left the house, I found her at this hideout I found for me and Kat and then she confessed everything to me," I explained.

"Wait, Eli is Kat?! Why didn't you two tell me?! You two have no damn reason not to tell me! I get why she didn't tell Toby, but why not me?! We are going over there now."

Eli/Kat's POV

I entered my house and fell onto my bed. Mali came in and asked me what's wrong.

"I told him," I said blankly.

"Did you tell him about me to or just you?" Mali came and sat down at the edge of my bed and I sat up.

"Just me." Then our doorbell rang and both me and Mali left my room to answer the door.

I opened my door to see Connor, Thomas, Riley, and a angry Toby. "Come on in," I smiled to them as they stepped inside the house.

"Why keep this from me?" Toby spoke up as he looked like he was going to burst into tears.

"And me?" Now Connor is talking.

"For Connor, you suck at keeping secrets. So does Riley, but he was eavesdropping on me and Mali so that's how he found out. You should've seen him when he found out, he thought he was going insane it was hilarious. Right Mali," I started to laugh along with Mali.

"Shut up K'. Oh how I missed saying that name. K, K, K, I can go on forever just saying that name." I laughed at Riley silliness and pushed him onto the couch.

"Tell me the reason why you didn't want me to know!" Toby started fuming in anger.

"I didn't tell you because you needed to believe that I was dead and never coming back! Toby I fell for you in my past life, but then I saw you kissing Joanna and I saw that you didn't feel the same towards me." I was now on the verge of tears as all of my past memories came flowing back into my mind.

"I didn't want to kiss Joanna she threatened me! Look Kat I love you, it the three months before you moved here I was devastated. I was basically in depression. I couldn't get over you, those three might have, but I couldn't. Riley and Connor even suggested that I go out with you, so I can get over the previous you, but still have someone like the previous you." Toby wasn't fuming anymore, but he looked like he was about to break down into tears.

"Uh before you say anything, I told him this before I found out you were... um... well... you." Riley announced as I nodded.

"Please Kitty Kat, please forgive, I don't have feelings for Joanna, just you." I just stayed quiet, debating on whether I should forgive him or not.

I made up my mind and I say, "I..."

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 Hahaha!

Toby knows K's little secret and now you have to wait for what she decides on. I hope you guys love the suspense.

💫Kate