Caught

Eli's POV

I was looking around the beach and I saw this couple heading to the water. But what really caught my eye was the girl's anklet. The girl's anklet was woven with different shades of pink thread. It looked just like Mali's anklet and it is one of a kind because I made it for her. I have the same one except in different shades of blue.

And the guy looked like Riley with the way his hair is styled.

I lightly slapped Toby's arm and he groaned "What..." Toby. He sat up and I faced him.

"Doesn't that couple in the water over there look Malia and Riley?" Toby looked at where I was pointing.

"There is only one way to find out." I looked at Toby and he whispered the plan in his ear.

I agreed to the plan and then Toby went over into the water and got close to Mali and Riley. Then I there was this big rock and stood behind it, waiting for my cue. Once Toby came out of the water Toby gave me a thumbs up signaling that it's actually them and to start my part of the plan.

Riley's POV

I was hanging out at the beach with Mali until I heard someone yell, "OH MY GOD IT'S RILEY MCDONOUGH!" I turned around to see who screamed my name until someone did screamed really high and jumped me.

I fell into the water and when I git up I saw Toby laughing really hard. "Aw man... y-you should of seen your face dude." Toby said in between laughs, "See El, I told you it was an awesome plan."

I glared at Toby until Eli came up to us laughing also. Only me and Mali weren't laughing. "Haha," I said sarcastically. "You had your fun now , tell me what you guys are doing here."

"Why don't you tell us why you are here with my Mali, Riley? Or Mal you can tell me why you are here with Riley. OMG are you guys dating?" Eli bursts.

"I asked you first!" I shouted.

"Toby texted me asking if I wanted to hang out with him today and I said yes. So we are hanging out here. Now why are you two together?"

"Can't two friends hang out together?" I said trying to hide the truth.

"Not if you two are being all lovey dovey together," El smirked.

I looked Mal and she nodded. "Ok fine the truth is..."

<~><~><~><~><~><~>

Sorry it's kinda short I have a lot of homework to do so...

And I am sorry for taking so long to update I was really busy.

Kate