Explanations

Eli's POV

"So, wait, does that mean Mali is Melissa?" Riley asked as the three of us went to my room. I sat on my bed with Riley next to me and Mali sat at my desk chair.

"No Riley, I'm Ariana Grande. Of course I'm Melissa! Kate can't leave me, I'm her best friend," Mali said.

"No Toby is my best friend duh. I thought I told you this when you met these doofuses." I argued back at her.

"Hey! Who are you calling a doofus, hmm Princess KK." Riley said tormenting me with my old nickname. Which I hate so much.

"OH MY GOD! Not that name again!"I screamed, slamming a pillow into my face.

"What's so bad about that name?" I lift my head and shook it at Riley begging him not to tell her.

"It started out when we were little-"

"No shut up Ri," I said cutting him off.

"K here loved the Disney Princesses so, Toby made up the name Princess KK. OF course she loved it so we called her that all the time. When she entered 5th grade she stopped liking the Princess stuff and told us that she didn't want to be called Princess KK anymore because she didnt want to be humiliated. And with us being us, we called her that at school.

"Soon all the other kids started calling her that, and eventually she snapped. During recess she yelled at every kid that called her Princess KK, not to call her that. You can actually see in the eyes of the kids that they were scared so, from then on she was treated like a princess. She didn't get special treatment, she just wasn't picked on. And that is why she hates that name." Riley explained so, now I whacked him in the head with the pillow so hard, he face-planted into the floor. Which shouldn't hurt too much since my floor is carpeted. "What was that for?" Riley asked as rubbed his head.

"For telling that story." Riley sat on my bed and gave me a side as a way to apologize, but I pushed him off.

"Since I told a story, it's time for you two tell me a story. Why did you fake your deaths?" I knew this question would come up sooner or later.

"Well....... That is a wonderful question Riley! Mali care to explain to Riley while I leave the room? Great." I darted out of my room until somebody grabbed my wrist causing me to stop and turn. And now all I see is Riley dragging me back to my room.

We were in my room now in the same positions like before. "Now explain."

"Ugh fine. It started out on the first week of school after I left. In the hallways I saw Joanna and her minions. She was bullying Mal, so I stepped up and talked back at her." I started out saying.

"It was really brave of Eli here to do that for me so we hung out more often and became friends." Mali continued.

"Then later on my mother, she started drinking to get over my father's death so when she was drunk she abused me." I said quietly, but loud enough for Riley and Mali to hear.

"For me, my stepdad always hated me so he abused me to. My mom didn't do anything except watch it happen." Mali explained.

"Then one day for the both of us we couldn't take the bullying anymore because nowhere was safe for us except here. So we did the worst thing anybody can do, commit suicide, sort of."

"We talked to this one family who can fake people's death if that person had a really bad life. So they agreed to help us and we did it. That's why the funeral was a closed casket funeral, because we weren't in there. The father was a doctor so he knew what to do to make sure we survived, but to convince everyone else we were dead." Mali finished explaining the rest of the story and I was just being quiet.

"So how did you get enough money-" Riley got cut off by the doorbell so he went down to open the door.

Riley's POV

I opened the front door and saw lil' old Tommy Silvers.

"Hey Thomas! I thought you were taking care of your mom for another week," I greeted.

"Well she got better so I stopped by your house to see you guys, but you weren't there. Connor told me where you went and decided that I should meet your new neighbors." He said as he walked into the house.

"Oh yeah sure. ELI! MALI! COME DOWNSTAIRS! NEED YOU GIRLS TO MEET SOMEONE!" I yelled.

"ALRIGHT!" I heard Eli yell.

They came downstairs and plopped onto their couch. "Girls, this is Thomas Silvers, our drummer. Thomas this Eliana Avila and Malia Sierra, they are our new neighbors."

The girls got up and did a group hug with Thomas and without being weirded out, or awkward he hugged them back to.

"Thomas I missed you!" Eli screamed.

"But I missed you more." Mali screamed.

"Wait, am I missing something?" I asked being the confused person I am.

"Well Riley..."

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~

There is a somewhat cliffhanger.

I'm noticing that maybe a lot of people probably don't like the first chapter so I am going to edit that before I continue the other chapters. So, till next time!!!

BTW I HATE GHOST READERS!!!!!

💫Kate