Ugh More Explanations

Thomas' POV

Man am I glad to see these girls again. You see, I helped them with their new lives. I told them about this house for sale, kept them up to date on how the McDonough's were, and I chipped in a little to help them pay for this house.

The three of us kept on hugging until Riley cleared his throat. I honestly forgot he was here.

I whispered into Mali's ear, "Does he know?" She just nodded and then Riley spoke up.

"So... Do you want to tell me what is going on here, or..." he droned.

"I helped these girls adapt to their new lives. We met at the funeral, and they told me everything so I can help them."

"I understand why you didn't tell Toby; but why not tell me or Connor, but tell Thomas?" Riley sounded hurt.

"Because you and Connor suck at keeping secrets from Toby. Thomas is the only one here that can resist his puppy eyes. Don't forget I basically knew you guys my whole life." Riley shrugged and nodded, and now the whole house is dead quiet. "It's been a long day, you guys should go home and get some sleep." Eli suggested. Me and Riley both nodded and said goodnight to both of them and hugged them both. Riley and I walked home together since his house is on the way to mine.

Riley's POV
When I got hope I saw my brothers on the couch scrolling through their phones until Toby noticed me.

"Yo bro! Where were you?" Toby got up and stood in front of me. Then Connor followed.

"At the girls' house."

"Did you see Thomas?" I nodded.

"Wait why were you at the girls' house for so long? You left at 8 and now it's midnight." Now Connor is speaking, yay.

"We talked about stuff and that's it. No more questions cause I'm going to bed." I walked past my brothers and headed to my room upstairs. I changed into my pajamas, lay down on my bed, and smiled to myself; knowing I have my K back, and she won't leave me again.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Sorry for not updating! Make sure to read the Past Comes Back (a Riley McDonough Fanfic). I know that both of my stories are those best friend stories, it's just that I love those kinds of stories so that's why I'm doing that.

BTW I HATE GHOST READERS!!!!!

💫Kate