Chapter 11

Happy reading 🥰

Chapter 11
The shape of things to come

Jinette POV

I'm currently in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on our dinner. I'm making pasta with grilled chicken, caesar salad, and chocolate mousse for dessert. "Mmm..." my favourite. I'm so hungry.....Brian didn't let me be after my dramatics this morning. Never thought I could make love in the position he had me going. I've never felt ecstasy but now I'm feeling it and I can't stop smiling it feels so nice. It's not even one full day and I just want to stay here with him and feel every touch, every kiss and the way he looks at me.

I'm currently melting my dark chocolate to add to the whipped egg, sugar, and cocoa powder. I add some cream whipping lightly to get the right consistency. I then place them into two separate serving glasses in the refrigerator to chill while I clean and pack up all the utensils I used.

I know, I acted all paranoid and freak out on Brian this morning. It's just that it's so early, we barely began. we're now getting to know each other. I feel like it is too good to be true. "Forgive me" but there is a bit of doubt. With all these strong feelings and emotions I'm afraid to get hurt or my anxiety will screw things up. I don't want to rush things between us and my emotions aren't making me think straight or am I thinking straight. This with him is so new, these feelings are so new and I don't trust myself.

Brian told me, he love me. I was shocked. "He was in love already". I know I'm there, but men on the other hand are some unpredictable, complicated, and complex beings. I invested one year of my life with Trent and he ended things. Because according to him, I'm a prune. But now I give myself to Brian what now. I know we are married but it's just the way we are married. If wasn't for the contract would he ever see me this way, would he ever would have given me a chance? Would I have given him a chance? Everything just gets so complicated when I over process and overthink things. But I can't help with my anxieties, I sigh placing the pan in the oven.

It's a good thing my ex ended things between the two of us, because if he had proposed, what would have happened being I'm bounded by contract to Brian. How could I have known that, Grandpa didn't inform me of it until after my graduation.

I wasn't sure if Brian was fulfilling the contract or if it was his true feelings that is what bothers me the most. We stand to gain a lot if our marriage is successful after some years. Not only the financial aspect but he used a condom with me every time we made love. So I'm just not sure. "Who use condoms with their wife." It's just hard to read us right now. We did all the necessary to get our self checked out even though I know, I was never romantically involved. grandpa made it a requirement.

Bria made love to me all through lunch, then again and again.... Each time I like it more than the last. We didn't eat since morning. I'm famished.

I'm setting the table for us to eat dinner. I pour us two glasses of wine, light some scented candles, dim the lights. I was all set.

"Brian! Brian!" I call out. "I'm finished with dinner."

He walks out with wet hair and a jogger on, showing his bare chest. While a few drops of water is running down his abdomen. I'm so sore from all we've done already. But just looking at my sexy husband turns me on.

Oh! my! God! I just stood there looking at him, relishing in his appearance.

"Don't look at me like that because we're not going to eat dinner too. I need you fed, for what I'm going to do to you later." He declared.

This man will surely be the death of me, I blush looking away. He comes up to me, take my hand leading us to the table. He pulls out my chair and I take my seat while he takes his.