Chapter 23

Happy reading 🥰

MATURE SCENE AHEAD

Chapter 23
Listen while reading birthday sex

Brian POV

Today is Sunday the 13th of June
It is currently 4:00 am and I'm up, setting candles around our room. I light them giving the room a soft glow. Jinette is asleep and in a mood because we kept getting interrupted every time we came close to making love. I'm frustrated as well because the whole purpose of this trip is to cater to her. I want to make this special for her, I'm making sure I lock the door this time around. If Sean gets in here this hour, I will kill that Fucker with my bare hands.

We are both sexually frustrated as the right time always gets interrupted. After this afternoon interruption, she stayed in the room and didn't want to talk to me as if I was denying her on purpose. I let her be and waited patiently to put it all on her for her birthday.

I crawl back into bed spooning her. I kiss the back of her neck, trailing kisses to her shoulder leading to her arm and fingers. She hums but didn't open her eyes, I know she is still in her mood so I take my time. I understand her mood, it's alright I will give her all she need to make it up to her.

I turn her over getting on top. I kiss her lips waking her up. I keep trailing kisses to her breast, nipping and squeezing them roughly, she moans putting her hands around my neck, rubbing and massaging my head. She pulls me in closer and takes my weight as I'm no longer on my elbow.

I unhooked her bra tossing it. I kiss under her breast trailing to her navel, marking her with little bits and sucking hard on her skin. I circle my tongue in and around her navel. She cries out my name, fisting my hair.

I work my way back up to the valley of her breast, kissing and biting a bit to get a reaction out of her. She gasp, I want her to feel it and to make up for the past two days.

I kiss her passionately dismounting her to one side of the bed. I flip her onto her stomach. Saddling just below her bottom.

I pour some sensual almond-scented massage oil onto her back. I massage, knead and stimulated her neck and shoulders, working my way to her feet while she moans and groans.

When I am satisfied that she's thoroughly simulated and loosen up. I move over her pulling her butt up leaving her, on her knees.

I carest her butt cheeks biting it that she can feel me, she shifts a fraction as I position myself to her behind.

I smack her butt three times, just below her rump so she can feel the vibration to her core. She gets up on both hands rubbing her rear onto me. I enter her most feminine part, slamming into her in one go. I pause so she can get comfortable and adjust.

"Uhhhh, uhhh," she moans.

She grips onto the sheets screaming my name. when she calms down, I begin thrusting into her fast, hard and deep. I pound into her, I want her to feel me everywhere in her. My goal is not to punish her but to satisfy her. She wants it then I will give it to her.

I didn't falter I keep my pace pounding hard into her, making her feel me. She screams out my name as I penetrate her feminine heat.

I pull out of her, she whimper saying "dont stop" but I have other plans for her. "No please, put it back in" she whines. I'm not even done by a long shot.

I flip her onto her side, saddling her left leg putting her right leg onto my shoulder. Having her completely at my mercy. I enter her slowly this time torturing her slowly, as I rub her sensitive nubs. "Brian, baby, please baby." She moans.

I began to pick up my pace. Lifting her rear off the bed holding her in place as her leg is at a 90-degree angle. I straighten the one position on my shoulder. I thrust into her hard and she likes that and I'm ready to give it to her. She grips the sheets with one hand as her other hand digs into my thigh.