Le Grande Guignol

The Bayou :

Klaus POV :

He stirred with the first Ray's of Down to the sound of footsteps nearing him , he opened his eyes lazily , once he picked on the familiar Scent's .

Cary made his way out the shrubbery followed with the three elders , once their eyes meet . Cary gave him a bright Smile and went to pick up the bodies and move them to whenever the elders had instructed him .

Alexander sighed sadly as he looked back at his son corpse but he kept his composer , Samuel in the other hand looked enraged and resigned , the three elders kept their solemn silence even after he returned from changing back to his Clothes .

Elisa gave him a calm smile , " we would congratulate you but it won't be proper with the loss of four of our best wolves and even thought you are alpha now , you can rule over the pack yet " . Elisa started solemnly .

He raised his brow but nodded in understanding , he read over the books he was given by Cary . it was clear that the Alpha is usually instructed from birth of the in and out of running the pack from arranging patrols , securing loyalty of his wolves . keeping traditions and learn their line's history and on how to be a competent fighter and support for his people to name the basic .

" we can't stay away from our pack and territory for long and the travel will take time .... " . she trailed off with a sigh .

He shoot her a grim look , " I will not be leaving my child and family and our city , if that what you are implying from me " . he stated coolly .

Elisa smiled but it was Samuel who nodded in calm understanding , " and we won't ask you to , our ancestors had made it clear that until your daughter is born you are not to leave this city " . Samuel informed him much to his surprise .

" but you still have much to learn you are too much a vampire than a wolf " . Alexander stated with a scrutinizing look and he forced himself not to tense or get Defensive .

" you may have been a vampire for a thousand years but you are born a wolf Niklaus , it is this side of you that we want to bring out more " . Elisa said calmly , " we will leave this afternoon but in three weeks time one of us will return to take over your education , until then Look after yourself and the your little wolf " . she finished with a smile .

" I will await Cary's call to arrange a suitable accommodation , since we are done for today " . he gave them a curt nod and with a last look to the fallen wolves he was speed back home he was feeling impatient and couldn't wait to interrogate Elijah and Hayley of how last night gathering went and most importantly have a word with the Bennett witch .

New Orleans :

French quarter :

Rebekah pov :

Rebekah was sitting with Elijah and Finn the three discussing on where to hide Freya's coffin , Klaus was of the opinion that they should lock her in the trust fault or the secret underground fault in the compound .

Elijah was of the through to send her away from the city until she awake , she Kol and Finn had wanted her with them here in the abattoir but her two middle Brothers digress . Klaus was fearful that Dahlia will know of Hope earlier sense her through her connection with Freya if she was anywhere near his child . Elijah was More reasonable and less paranoid but he was cautious and supported Klaus decision to protect his niece .

" the two of you are ludicrous Git's " . Finn snapped impatiently at the frowning Elijah , " Freya must be close to us for us to look after her , you are bending to Niklaus paranoia as you always do " . Finn growled with clear annoyance .