Farewell to Storyville

New Orleans :

Hayley POV :

She wake up late in the morning , her body was aching a little and her stomach was growling from hunger , she rubbed her eyes as she extracted herself from her bed slowly and reluctantly .

With a hand on her pump she rubbed it with a smile as a greeting to her little girl and to assure herself that she is well after yesterday murder attempt by Celeste , at least she wasn't trapped in a burning house like the last time not that being cursed is a step up .

She relished in the warm water as it cleaned her body and relaxed her muscle's and aches , she  finished her hair care routine  and was starting on her body care routine did she notice the affects the cleansing had done to her skin . it looks and feel like she just got out of a spa , clean soft with a glow , at least she doesn't have a need for that fascial or body scrub .

With that newly found silver line she brushed part of her hair over her left shoulder and left the rest to tumble  down her back  , and changed to Light Blue Floral Shoulder Tie Ruffle Tiered Maternity Dress that Bekah had kindly left out for her with light blue suedette pointed flats .

She left her Room after applying a pink lipstick and a hint of blush to give color to her pale face , she wasn't surprised to see the four Mikaelsons siblings sitting on the breakfast lidded table .

" Good Morning little wolf , How are you Feeling ? " . Klaus Greeted her with a smile as he pulled out her chair for her .

She smiled at the four siblings , " Morning , I  ache a bit and I'm starving . other than that I'm fine " . she answered him with a laugh as she took the rosehip and raspberry tea Rebekah passed to her .

" we are relieved you are safe and moving around already , but you need to rest more Hayley " . Elijah reprimanded her over her Coffee cup .

" I was planning to bring you breakfast in bed in ten minutes " . Rebekah informed her with a playful glare .

" please it's not like this is my first radio with curses , I will be completely healed by the end of the day ".  She huffed in mild annoyance , " where is Kol and Davina ? " . She asked to divert their attention .

Klaus gave her a patronizing look but passed her a plate hipped with food as he answered . " they came back late from their errand , Davina is Getting ready to join us . Kol is in the storeroom checking over his artifacts . Amanda is guiding Miss Bennett to the Dinning room to join us  " . he informed her as he took a bite from his Belgian Waffle's .

" I wanted to thank her for helping me yesterday " . she told them as she finished her tea and started on her Breakfast .

Finn nodded at her and informed her , " that can wait until she join us , Amanda informed me that one of your cousin's Eve had come by to speak with you but she left when she heard you are unavailable she left you a message asking you call her when you have the time " .

She Chewed her pancake and tried to guess what Would Eve need her for to risk coming to the quarter alone ? , " I will call her later ,  I need to check on the pack anyway " . she turned to Rebekah who was flipping through her phone checking her email and asked her , " would you like to come with me to the Bayou tomorrow , the pups were asking about you they demand you visit them and bring the sweets you promised them " .

Rebekah beamed at her and decided ," wonderful , I missed those chubby cheeks monster's too . we can bring them as much sweets as we can stuff in our car . did they get the toys I sent them ? " . at her nod she continued , " Good , we can spend the day there have lunch and return here before dinner " .