Bloodletting

Hayley POV :

The sun didn't rise yet when Hayley stealthy left the compound , she has waken up to the vision of Tyler watching the compound and knew that he was here for her and Hope , she sneaked out to see him before the Mikealsons notice him especially Klaus .

Sneaking out was hard what with Klaus men patrolling the grounds and Elijah and Klaus super hearing , she used her werewolf agility and the power boost Hope blood provided her to sneak out of her Balcony and into the ground and then out the gate .

She walked towards the hidden car in the street , she had changed into black ankles buckles compact boots acid wash distressed jeans and Black CAMI with pink dropped open Cardigan , she opened the passenger door and slide in and closed the door behind her all under Tyler astonished and startled expression . 

" Hey , how have you been ? " . Hayley Greeted him with a smile , feeling sad and nostalgic at seeing Tyler alive furious but alive .

" Hayley " . Tyler spat out angrily .

" let's move to another place , Klaus will pick on your presence if you stay here any longer " . Hayley suggested and Tyler nodded moving his car to the Bayou .

" brave of you to come see me , are you not worried that I may hurt you or your devil spawn ? " . Tyler asked her with disdain .

Hayley smiled at him and answered . " you are ill tampered and a brat at time but you aren't a cruel monster , you don't hurt children . I know that you are angry at me , I'm here so we can talk " . Hayley answered as Tyler speed through the Bayou he parked his car when they couldn't continue driving with the dense forest and they continued on their feet's .

" you shouldn't bet on that , I hate you enough to hurt you , and I hate Klaus enough to Kill his evil child " . Tyler stated darkly as he walked infront of Her .

" you have every right to hate me , I did break your trust and betrayed your friend's " . Hayley agreed readily and  Guiltily .

" oh , so you do have it in your stone dark heart to feel remorse " . Tyler laughed sarcastically .

" I do Tyler " . Hayley said earnestly as she stopped and looked at Tyler eyes with sincere Remorseful tears . " I thought that I can do it , that it will be worth it . you know me Ty the only thing I wanted in the world is to know to understand what Happened to my parents I always knew that they were dead but I felt that there is more to it " . she told him Truthfully .

Tyler stared at her with a cold expression but didn't stop her . " and you know what , it wasn't worth it Ty , I have lived with the blood of many in my Hands but I know that those at least deserved it . but they didn't they trusted me , you did ,  all of you trusted me with your lives and I betrayed you . I know that sorry won't even cut it but I'm sorry Tyler , I will have to live with their blood in my hands I told myself not to care not to get attached but unknowingly I did and I will take any retribution you want to deal me in their name but please leave my daughter out of this " . Hayley pleaded sincerely , she will take whatever retribution Tyler plan to deal her as long as he doesn't touch her child  .